How much are you earning per annum? - Page 732 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7311 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The car dealer attempts a come back..... Just like those pesky fellows who thrust their flyers in your face.....
I'm not a car dealer. I'm a car owner and has bought a new car. I want to share with people here why they should not be a stupid fool to hope COE will drop to $30k. Those who listened to me and bought their new car when Cat A COE dropped temporarily to $57k are now all very happy. COE will go to $100k and above in 2018-2019 if there is no clawback so best to change to a new car now.

Reply With Quote
  #7312 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
COEs prices are crashing soon, that is what LTA is hinting to us in the press release. In the next 4 years, more than 100k number of COEs are going to flood the market each year. The massive supply will meet the demand at a lower price.

://.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/press/2015/20150416_Motor_veh_pop_Age_Profile_AnnexB.pdf
Don't be a fool. Most of the COE supply is from replacement supply. Those who scrap their cars will be back as replacement demand. The only supply growth is only 0.25%, which is very little. The additional demand is huge. So expect demand to be 2x supply at least. Price is determined not only by supply but also demand. High demand due to higher household income, higher property market which allows many to flip their properties to cash out and use cash a a downpayment, higher stock market, families buying more than one car, young graduates wanting a new car to show off, etc.



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #7313 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Here is how many people can afford to buy a new car by flipping their BTO flat.

1. Bought their 4 room BTO flat in Punggol in 2009 for $250k
2. Sold their BTO flat after 5 years MOP in 2014 for $450k
3. Profit $200k cash
4. If their outstanding loan was $150k at the time of sale, their proceeds will be $300k
5. Use $50k cash from profit to pay for new car downpayment for a $100k car
6. Use the balance $250k (cash & CPF) for downpayment for another flat

So, thanks to the property market, many people can now buy new cars. So we can expect COE prices to continue rising.

Reply With Quote
  #7314 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
COEs prices are crashing soon, that is what LTA is hinting to us in the press release. In the next 4 years, more than 100k number of COEs are going to flood the market each year. The massive supply will meet the demand at a lower price.

://.lta.gov.sg/data/apps/news/press/2015/20150416_Motor_veh_pop_Age_Profile_AnnexB.pdf
Yes! I am waiting for my $30k COE or lower. Huat ah!
screw the car dealer!
Reply With Quote
  #7315 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
yes! I am waiting for my $30k coe or lower. Huat ah!
Screw the car dealer!
huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huat big big!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7316 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This is a really good idea. Let's all do this and buy a new car now! Huat ah!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here is how many people can afford to buy a new car by flipping their BTO flat.

1. Bought their 4 room BTO flat in Punggol in 2009 for $250k
2. Sold their BTO flat after 5 years MOP in 2014 for $450k
3. Profit $200k cash
4. If their outstanding loan was $150k at the time of sale, their proceeds will be $300k
5. Use $50k cash from profit to pay for new car downpayment for a $100k car
6. Use the balance $250k (cash & CPF) for downpayment for another flat

So, thanks to the property market, many people can now buy new cars. So we can expect COE prices to continue rising.
Reply With Quote

  #7317 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huat big big!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat huat!!!!!!!

The car sales man gone crazy liao. He cannot take it that his value of car price has dropped from COE ($90k) to COE below $30k. Time to go IMH.
Reply With Quote
  #7318 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This was what I did in 2013. I saw the landed property prices has gone up so much and decided to take profit on my landed property. I sold my landed property, paid off the remaining mortgage and use the net proceeds to buy a 3 bedroom condo in a posh development, paid in full cash and I still got some spare cash to pay off my other personal loans, car loan and to buy a new car, also paid in full cash. Now I am totally debt free.

Our timing to sell our landed in 2013 was perfect upon hindsight. The latest I checked, prices of properties now in the vicinity of my previous landed property has dropped by 10% and I think it will continue to drop. Luckily our current condo's value did not drop as it is located near an MRT station and a shopping mall.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here is how many people can afford to buy a new car by flipping their BTO flat.

1. Bought their 4 room BTO flat in Punggol in 2009 for $250k
2. Sold their BTO flat after 5 years MOP in 2014 for $450k
3. Profit $200k cash
4. If their outstanding loan was $150k at the time of sale, their proceeds will be $300k
5. Use $50k cash from profit to pay for new car downpayment for a $100k car
6. Use the balance $250k (cash & CPF) for downpayment for another flat

So, thanks to the property market, many people can now buy new cars. So we can expect COE prices to continue rising.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #7319 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm not a car dealer. I'm a car owner and has bought a new car. I want to share with people here why they should not be a stupid fool to hope COE will drop to $30k. Those who listened to me and bought their new car when Cat A COE dropped temporarily to $57k are now all very happy. COE will go to $100k and above in 2018-2019 if there is no clawback so best to change to a new car now.
If you think so many people can be "saved" by your posts, why not you start a thread called.... "Let me save you... All about cars".

No need to tumpang others' thread


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #7320 (permalink)  
Old 19-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is a really good idea. Let's all do this and buy a new car now! Huat ah!
Get lost, flyer distributor!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 25 23-04-2021 10:40 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,524 Replies, 1,979,623 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,451 Replies, 738,216 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,512 Replies, 10,951,222 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,362 Replies, 1,207,780 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,027 Replies, 520,378 Views
31 yo private uni grad. Is there... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
74 Replies, 5,562 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,983 Replies, 1,724,802 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
943 Replies, 501,119 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,858 Replies, 7,295,181 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,803 Replies, 5,631,349 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,146 Replies, 4,980,432 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,684 Replies, 2,686,579 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,628 Replies, 4,044,066 Views
INL Agency? Brand Communication...
9 Replies, 979 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,400 Replies, 6,682,462 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,219 Replies, 2,618,019 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,554 Replies, 13,055,395 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,971 Replies, 1,589,108 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,602 Replies, 1,281,934 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,648 Replies, 3,693,568 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
518 Replies, 290,862 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
953 Replies, 580,523 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
435 Replies, 539,533 Views
SLA (Singapore Land Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
37 Replies, 35,162 Views
SLA (Singapore Land Authority) ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 11,579 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
216 Replies, 197,498 Views
Salary Calculation
8 Replies, 6,099 Views
Salary increment
3 Replies, 384 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
367 Replies, 414,822 Views
DSO (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 73,092 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2