How much are you earning per annum? - Page 184 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1831 (permalink)  
Old 08-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
$65k per month average is quite low.

I'm full time selling bovine output and peripherals, averaging $195k per month.

Every Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, i do not work.
Bro, like you, I'm in one of the most common sidelines among the people here.
I trade arms, particularly ballistic projectiles and high temperature aerosol.

My job is not particularly impressive, just a little over $1mil per month. I'm surprise you do not work on Monday to Sundays, for I see a great deal of bovine produce these days.
For me, I've no shortage of jobs, there are lots of buyers and sellers here. After all, with everyone earning that much, who wouldn't need some ballistic projectiles to protect themselves?

Reply With Quote
  #1832 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, like you, I'm in one of the most common sidelines among the people here.
I trade arms, particularly ballistic projectiles and high temperature aerosol.

My job is not particularly impressive, just a little over $1mil per month. I'm surprise you do not work on Monday to Sundays, for I see a great deal of bovine produce these days.
For me, I've no shortage of jobs, there are lots of buyers and sellers here. After all, with everyone earning that much, who wouldn't need some ballistic projectiles to protect themselves?
Another ST engineer gone mad?

Reply With Quote
  #1833 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm 50 years old, earning only $102,000 pa
Been working in the financial services industry for the past 20 years
The reason I survived many retrenchments is because I am good and cheap
Many of my colleagues and friends in the industry have been retrenched, some got jobs in another indutstries while others have to drive taxis
I hope more attention be given to protect the PMETs, ESP the older ones like me
Older PMETs have valuable experience which the cheap younger FTs sorely lack
I'm happy cos I still manage to live in a big landed property and owns 2 investment condos

Reply With Quote
  #1834 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 50 years old, earning only $102,000 pa
Been working in the financial services industry for the past 20 years
The reason I survived many retrenchments is because I am good and cheap
Many of my colleagues and friends in the industry have been retrenched, some got jobs in another indutstries while others have to drive taxis
I hope more attention be given to protect the PMETs, ESP the older ones like me
Older PMETs have valuable experience which the cheap younger FTs sorely lack
I'm happy cos I still manage to live in a big landed property and owns 2 investment condos
Lol people blame FT for pushing property prices up but in reality it's those who hold multiple properties as investment...local or foreign
Reply With Quote
  #1835 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, like you, I'm in one of the most common sidelines among the people here.
I trade arms, particularly ballistic projectiles and high temperature aerosol.

My job is not particularly impressive, just a little over $1mil per month. I'm surprise you do not work on Monday to Sundays, for I see a great deal of bovine produce these days.
For me, I've no shortage of jobs, there are lots of buyers and sellers here. After all, with everyone earning that much, who wouldn't need some ballistic projectiles to protect themselves?
Bovine products = Bullshit
Ballistic projectiles = Big Cannons
High Temperature Aerosol = Hot Air
Reply With Quote
  #1836 (permalink)  
Old 15-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm lowly paid by my industry standards.
At 40, I only earn $120k pa, whereas the industry median is about $160k.
But still grateful that I'm still employed and already paid off my terrace house.
Also, I've achieved a millionaire status.
So I'm a lowly paid millionaire. Hahaha. What a joke!
Reply With Quote

  #1837 (permalink)  
Old 15-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm lowly paid by my industry standards.
At 40, I only earn $120k pa, whereas the industry median is about $160k.
But still grateful that I'm still employed and already paid off my terrace house.
Also, I've achieved a millionaire status.
So I'm a lowly paid millionaire. Hahaha. What a joke!
I am around your age and I am paid more. Unfortunately, I made some wrong moves in my earlier years; hence, I am yet a millionaire.

Comparatively, I envy you although you are lowly paid (as you said), you have already built the wealth that I ought to have built in my earlier years.
Reply With Quote
  #1838 (permalink)  
Old 18-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

50, single, $60k pa
Fully paid 3 room HDB flat, nicely renovated
No luck with gals so far
Any gal out there interested in marrying me?
Reply With Quote
  #1839 (permalink)  
Old 18-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm lowly paid by my industry standards.
At 40, I only earn $120k pa, whereas the industry median is about $160k.
But still grateful that I'm still employed and already paid off my terrace house.
Also, I've achieved a millionaire status.
So I'm a lowly paid millionaire. Hahaha. What a joke!
mmm... you have fully paid of your terrace and have an extra $1million is assets (not counting your house).

If so, that is quite good for 40 year old.
Reply With Quote
  #1840 (permalink)  
Old 18-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
50, single, $60k pa
Fully paid 3 room HDB flat, nicely renovated
No luck with gals so far
Any gal out there interested in marrying me?
Can you be my sugar daddy?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 23 06-08-2017 05:46 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
391 Replies, 251,568 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,642 Replies, 2,619,987 Views
Mortgage Specialist Role.
2 Replies, 1,452 Views
Anyone being hired during covid... ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 2,121 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 4,296 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,296 Replies, 909,699 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
165 Replies, 77,391 Views
Anyone work for Casino (RWS/MBS) ?... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 8,769 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,794 Replies, 273,896 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,196 Replies, 973,157 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,066 Replies, 1,287,075 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,671 Replies, 1,610,467 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,119 Replies, 5,592,153 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
690 Replies, 212,571 Views
What's the graduate officer... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 13,447 Views
Tax ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 3,673 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,635 Replies, 784,710 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
396 Replies, 288,351 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
104 Replies, 14,582 Views
Submitting My Resume To ST... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 22,524 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
462 Replies, 88,379 Views
Sign On After 30? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 3,099 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,091 Replies, 500,966 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,298 Replies, 1,910,587 Views
Ceca
2 Replies, 291 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
378 Replies, 335,204 Views
Feeling helpless, need advice... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 994 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,916 Replies, 1,086,873 Views
Anyone working in NTU... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 93,100 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,380 Replies, 565,497 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2