Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 02-06-2023 09:19 PM

The thought of retiring early is exciting after we both turned 50. This is a possibility as we both have achieved much financial success. Our 4 room HDB flat which we bought many years ago has no more mortgage. We have also paid off our car loan. So our CPF is growing a lot every year.

We should be able to retire at 55. Our cash and CPF OA savings should be about $700k in five years time. Our CPF SA are growing fast and we will be able to opt for the CPF Life Enhanced Retirement Sum. This will give us maybe $5.5k pm ($66k pa) combined when we are 65. Our children will contribute in total $1k pm ($12k pa). So our passive income at 65 years old should be $78k pa. We will need $50k pa in retirement expenses.

Retiring early at 55 is a wonderful possibility for us. We plan to do many things which we can’t right now as we are so busy.

Unregistered 04-06-2023 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249367)
The thought of retiring early is exciting after we both turned 50. This is a possibility as we both have achieved much financial success. Our 4 room HDB flat which we bought many years ago has no more mortgage. We have also paid off our car loan. So our CPF is growing a lot every year.

We should be able to retire at 55. Our cash and CPF OA savings should be about $700k in five years time. Our CPF SA are growing fast and we will be able to opt for the CPF Life Enhanced Retirement Sum. This will give us maybe $5.5k pm ($66k pa) combined when we are 65. Our children will contribute in total $1k pm ($12k pa). So our passive income at 65 years old should be $78k pa. We will need $50k pa in retirement expenses.

Retiring early at 55 is a wonderful possibility for us. We plan to do many things which we can’t right now as we are so busy.

You have cleared your HDB mortgage and car loan. So you are debt free. This means you can retire early. Your savings should be more than enough as retired couple needs about $40k pa.

Unregistered 05-06-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249110)
Looks like many millionaires in this forum
Solid

As many millionaires here as 20k p/m earners at edmw

Unregistered 05-06-2023 02:36 PM

I am retiring at age 68.

Life in Singapore is awful. Savings are locked into a mandatory cpf fund that's downright illegal in other counties. I've also wasted 2 years of my youth in national slavery i mean service and 10 years of reslav I mean reservice.

Life is depressing. Where got time to have kids.

Unregistered 05-06-2023 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249476)
I am retiring at age 68.

Life in Singapore is awful. Savings are locked into a mandatory cpf fund that's downright illegal in other counties. I've also wasted 2 years of my youth in national slavery i mean service and 10 years of reslav I mean reservice.

Life is depressing. Where got time to have kids.

Move to another country, since you don't life in SG. Why do "national slavery" as put it .

Get out of the depressing life..... no one holding you back.

Unregistered 06-06-2023 12:39 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;249488]Move to another country, since you don't life in SG. Why do "national slavery" as put it .

Get out of the depressing life..... no one holding you back.[/QUOTE

You depressed? "get over it bro"
You hate sg? "just migrate to other countries bro"
You're poor? "just become millionaire bro"

Fking dumb fk, as dumb as those obvious retire at age 55 spammers

Unregistered 07-06-2023 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249367)

We are a couple aged 52, and concur with your feeling of debt free. In fact we paid up 2 private condos, one stay and one rental. We are also planning to retire at 55. Life is great.

Unregistered 07-06-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249553)
We are a couple aged 52, and concur with your feeling of debt free. In fact we paid up 2 private condos, one stay and one rental. We are also planning to retire at 55. Life is great.

Just stop bro, you keep replying to yourself and you don't even bother to change your tone of voice.

Unregistered 09-06-2023 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 249000)
20F earning 200k per annum, doing social media.

Lol. Surprised you didn't plug your OF in your signature.

Unregistered 09-06-2023 12:31 PM

you are undeserving of my OF beeetch