Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

theAirPlayer 27-03-2010 03:40 AM

Irata Rope Access Technician Level 3

In my opinion, its really a disappointment that everywhere in Singapore; lots of people are not really paid what they are worth. After upgrading ourselves through so many studies and relevant courses, we still have to clock in alot of working hours. We still need to upgrade ourselves, its a never-ending story of the workers in Singapore.
I guess that the price we all have to pay to be the Number 1 in the world.
To be the best, we have to sacrifice alot. This is the path Singapore choose? Me? I will forever be humping my rope access gear across the globe, searching for tough and dirty jobs willing to pay what I am worth.

theAirPlayer 27-03-2010 03:56 AM

Irata Rope Access Technician Level 3

freelance rope access safety supervisor for on-site rope access technicians. Workscopes brings us to the coldest place places like the North Sea, hottest place like 200yards from the volcano, deepest place the mines exploration of South Africa and the highest buildings like the 101 Taipei. Anybody willing to take up dangerous, dirty, smelly and tough work?

$150-$1200 per day.
2010 I earn $150 000.

Unregistered 28-03-2010 04:40 PM

Senior Engineer - Electrical/Design (Marine/Automation Industry)
43K p.a. (2009) (Inc. bonus/AWS)

I know I am underpaid but I am bonded and have to work for 1 more year as per contract! Damn!

Mike.

student 28-03-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITManager (Post 5271)
ROFL, for someone who earn 182k a year and you cannot spell job, way to go pal. Or you are just another forum troll?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITManger (Post 5273)
D and B is far apart, and if its a typo, it will jov, or jon, or even jog. I only see mistakes like this back in my school days. For goodness sake, its a three letter word.

Envy? I bet his real salary is not even half of mine. Maybe hes not even working, surely you cant be that gullible?

Hi friend,

Making a mistake doesn't really mean they are lying.

For e.g., you also made a mistake in ur 2nd post by typing the nick, "ITManger".

As I am still a student now and don't work part-time, my annual salary is zero. :-s

IT Manager 29-03-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by student (Post 5558)
Hi friend,

Making a mistake doesn't really mean they are lying.

For e.g., you also made a mistake in ur 2nd post by typing the nick, "ITManger".

As I am still a student now and don't work part-time, my annual salary is zero. :-s

Choose what you want to believe, and how sure are you that I made that 2nd post?

I am not your friend, and do not post when you have nothing better to say.

Unregistered 29-03-2010 11:51 AM

Impressive !

I am very impressed by the income levels stated in this post and how there are so many high income earners posting here and they are only 29, 32, etc.

What i do know is that Admin service is well paid job. Their pay is benchmark against the top 15 person from 6 professionals. (SR9) which is aroun $321k in 2007.

CIVIL SERVICE SALARY REVISIONS (Statement by the Minister for Defence),CIVIL SERVICE SALARY REVISIONS

Reading from the post here, it means some of these top 15 people have been in this forum. Loosely translated that means the top 100 earners for their age out of population of 40,000 (annual birth rate) . Even if you add the foreign talent, dunno how much so say 20,000 , that means 100/60000 which is 0.16%

wow. this forum is a real magnet for high achievers siah !

Unregistered 29-03-2010 02:49 PM

Engineering Manager

Telecoms company.
Graduate level 3.
110k (2009)

Unregistered 29-03-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darshni (Post 5494)
Hi! Found this thread pretty interesting. I am a polytechnic graduate currently teaching in a kindergarten. My Diploma i unrelated to my line. Hence I will have to do a Dip in EArly childhood. Kinda feel that Ive been chaeted as I am only offered 1,100k though I have a Diploma. Anyone knows what a Diploma grad with no Dip in Early childhood should be earning at a kindergarten? It will be a great help and you will be a life saver. My colleagues with just O'levels are earning 1,100k too. Feel ripped off now.

Actually, teachers are kindergartens will never be paid good. This is because all the pay for the teachers and staff comes from the monthly school fees of the students, and not from MOE or the government. With the lower birth rates in singapore (thus lower enrollment), and higher cost of rent/ food/ teaching materials etc, teachers will NEVER have a good pay.
If you want better prospects, be a primary school teacher at least.

unsatisfied 29-03-2010 05:01 PM

Operations analyst

i work in a foreign bank, and i earn $62k per annum without bonus becoz i just joined!

Unregistered 30-03-2010 02:02 PM

Senior Application Developer

60-62K per annum