How much are you earning per annum? - Page 1185 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11841 (permalink)  
Old 23-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, 30+ yo Singaporean male seeking genuine advice from the 40s-60s age group here. Professional finance job making 100k pa. Currently deciding between chasing two very different girls. First girl is diploma holder, secretary role, 小女人 type and submissive, earning 40k pa. Second girl is degree holder, a colleague in a similar role and ~100k pa pay (different office), career-minded, a little opinionated. I'm not big on looks, its just the personalities I'm interested in to form a family with. Both seem receptive to my wooing.

For those who has decades of married life experience, which girl would give a better shot at a successful and happy life in SG? I had NS friends who are happily married to foreign kampung-types brides and also some unhappy with marrying high-achieving types despite living in condos and driving conti cars. Thanks for sharing your life advice.
Give this gold digger a medal

Reply With Quote
  #11842 (permalink)  
Old 26-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default May not be related, but need advice

Does anyone have an idea how much salary I should ask for a sourcer/sourcing/talent sourcing role for on of the top mnc internet companies with regional hq in sg? I'm a foreigner with 7 years of apac sourcing experience

Reply With Quote
  #11843 (permalink)  
Old 27-12-2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi all, im currently on a contract job, just 2 months into it. I got a 20% increment when switching to this job.(No bonus).

How much increment for my base pay can i ask for/is reasonable when switching to a perm job in the same field, considering im only 2 months into my new job.(Total years of exp ard 2.)?

Reply With Quote
  #11844 (permalink)  
Old 28-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, 30+ yo Singaporean male seeking genuine advice from the 40s-60s age group here. Professional finance job making 100k pa. Currently deciding between chasing two very different girls. First girl is diploma holder, secretary role, 小女人 type and submissive, earning 40k pa. Second girl is degree holder, a colleague in a similar role and ~100k pa pay (different office), career-minded, a little opinionated. I'm not big on looks, its just the personalities I'm interested in to form a family with. Both seem receptive to my wooing.

For those who has decades of married life experience, which girl would give a better shot at a successful and happy life in SG? I had NS friends who are happily married to foreign kampung-types brides and also some unhappy with marrying high-achieving types despite living in condos and driving conti cars. Thanks for sharing your life advice.
I'm 49 and married for 20 years already. My advise would be: Go for the ~100k pa gal.
Reply With Quote
  #11845 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Civil engineer
Degree holder
2 years experience
Whats the salary range?
Reply With Quote
  #11846 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year aged 31.

Annual for this year is $128k. Wife slightly lower than me.
What is your job?
Reply With Quote

  #11847 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Civil engineer
Degree holder
2 years experience
Whats the salary range?
Depends where you work in

Consultant- 3-4K max 1 month bonus

Contractor- 4-7k 3-6months bonus

Currently working at local contractor 5k/mth with 4 months bonus

Range is based on friends salary gauge
Reply With Quote
  #11848 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Got a new job a couple months ago, in the IT sector. Non-management.
Age 33

Base: $176k
Bonus: Up to $40k
Reply With Quote
  #11849 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2020, 02:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got a new job a couple months ago, in the IT sector. Non-management.
Age 33

Base: $176k
Bonus: Up to $40k
What IT role pays $176k base with 7 years experience (assuming you're a local uni grad)? Do VP of IT in BB banks even make that much in base salary?
Reply With Quote
  #11850 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What IT role pays $176k base with 7 years experience (assuming you're a local uni grad)? Do VP of IT in BB banks even make that much in base salary?
Lol. Even cyber security folks in banks don't make that much.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 23 06-08-2017 05:46 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
684 Replies, 211,297 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,104 Replies, 5,582,328 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
393 Replies, 287,448 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,770 Replies, 270,999 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
101 Replies, 13,406 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
377 Replies, 250,671 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,633 Replies, 783,691 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,191 Replies, 970,124 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,597 Replies, 2,607,066 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,294 Replies, 1,907,364 Views
Feeling helpless, need advice... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 737 Views
What's the graduate officer... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
54 Replies, 13,000 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,912 Replies, 1,084,485 Views
Anyone being hired during covid... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 1,229 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,659 Replies, 1,606,099 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 4,024 Views
Anyone working in NTU... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 92,717 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,380 Replies, 564,733 Views
Please Share DBS Average Months... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 3,090 Views
Submitting My Resume To ST... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 22,080 Views
Sharing my Passive and Active...
2 Replies, 491 Views
where can i buy nintendo stock?
6 Replies, 3,381 Views
[advice] Recruitment agency... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 1,951 Views
HR Career advice
3 Replies, 1,439 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
89 Replies, 15,504 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,089 Replies, 499,831 Views
Can share your your car...
2 Replies, 229 Views
Pay for digital marketing agencies
7 Replies, 2,143 Views
Any Kaplan students here can land... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,087 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,291 Replies, 907,630 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2