Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

local bank worker 29-11-2010 09:47 AM

I hopped from a foreign bank. lol.

Unregistered 29-11-2010 04:56 PM

civil servant

28 day leave , 5 day child care leave X2 , 1 day birthday off, 12 day paid course, 1 family day.
9am-10 am coffee & breakfast, 1130-2pm lunch +nap, 3pm-345pm tea break, 530pm go home.

110k annual package.

believe it ! ^^

Unregistered 30-11-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8057)
civil servant

28 day leave , 5 day child care leave X2 , 1 day birthday off, 12 day paid course, 1 family day.
9am-10 am coffee & breakfast, 1130-2pm lunch +nap, 3pm-345pm tea break, 530pm go home.

110k annual package.

believe it ! ^^

I believe this.... highly possible.

Unregistered 30-11-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8061)
I believe this.... highly possible.

All salaries are highly possible. The problem lies not with those who post, but with those who refuse to believe and those who post nonsense after someone posts something they refuse to believe so as to allow fellow non-believers (which could also have been themselves) an excuse to claim that the earlier post could not be true.

Unregistered 30-11-2010 06:42 AM

sounds like my encik in tengah airbase... frankly we should sack all the old guards la.. wasting money on them only.. no value to Singapore at all.. old thinking, cannot innovate.. die la

Unregistered 30-11-2010 05:19 PM

malaysian.
So my gaji have to divide by 2.4 HAHA

Accountant or whatever they call bean counter la
Per annum ( exclude bonus, but include allowance ) : Approx RM106k

Severely underpaid, I think. Anyone out there still in audit- senior managers and above, early 30s. earning how much ???? VERY curious and noone here volunteering the information. Haha

Unregistered 30-11-2010 08:19 PM

you work in malaysia get ringgit correct mah.. 100K ringgit a lot of $$ already right? why come and compare with SG? SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

Unregistered 09-12-2010 10:13 PM

IT, 28 years, 90k

dryden28 10-12-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8065)
sounds like my encik in tengah airbase... frankly we should sack all the old guards la.. wasting money on them only.. no value to Singapore at all.. old thinking, cannot innovate.. die la

Lol... don't need to sack la, just post he to squadron

Unregistered 10-12-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

civil servant

110k annual package.

believe it ! ^^

Seems like civil service is over-staffed and can afford to trim some fat.

Unregistered 10-12-2010 03:20 PM

Credit Analyst
6 years exp

Unregistered 10-12-2010 07:33 PM

800K covert to Sing Dollar

Japanese AV Idol Assistant Director
7 years experience in the industry

got to go Singapore one day.

Unregistered 12-12-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

civil servant

110k annual package.

believe it ! ^^

Of course I believe this since the civil service is full of useless overpaid dicks.

Unregistered 12-12-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8188)
Of course I believe this since the civil service is full of useless overpaid dicks.

They're not entire useless. They generate stuff for wikileaks to expose.

Unregistered 13-12-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8179)

woah !! farking shiok

Unregistered 14-12-2010 02:29 PM

Japanese AV Idol Assistant Director earn quite alot arh.

great.

Finance Officer 15-12-2010 01:16 AM

Finance Officer - Oil & Gas Industry
3 years experience
26 years old with degree

59k p.a (include bonus)

Am i underpaid?

Unregistered 15-12-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finance Officer (Post 8231)
Finance Officer - Oil & Gas Industry
3 years experience
26 years old with degree

59k p.a (include bonus)

Am i underpaid?

u r overpaid

Unregistered 15-12-2010 08:40 AM

You Singaporeans are the most insecure people!

Someone makes a lot of money and you tell them, "oh you're lying"
Someone makes enough money $200k and you tell them, "oh, that's nothing to write home about"

Guys, whatever the other guy makes should have no bearing on what you make or your sense of contentment.

This country is a rich country and most everyone has a roof over their head, food to eat at the table, safety, etc... why constantly the need to put others down to make yourself feel better about yourself?

go to a famine ravaged country or even just the slums of a 3rd world country and I assure you, you'll realize you have more than 99% of the people in this world.

Unregistered 15-12-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8179)

800K (800,000) in Yen = Approx. 13K (13,000) in S$, per ANNUM

$13,000 per annum is self-explanatory; unless this is in monthly income.

Finance Officer 15-12-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8233)
u r overpaid

Are you kidding?

Samsara 16-12-2010 01:24 AM

trading support
4 years

Unregistered 16-12-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finance Officer (Post 8256)
Are you kidding?

huh? r u expecting us to say 'oh u r underpaid'?

c'mon, 56k annual pay translates to 4.667k per mth... tat's already way overpaid for anyone with 3 yrs exp. market pay for degree holders at ur age is 2.8-3k already, can check out the grad employment survey. add about 30% increase for 3 yrs exp still overpaid.

better find ways to keep ur job. many grads r eyeing ur position.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 11:11 AM

dont be stupid lah.

he's only earning 4k/mth with 2 months bonus and you said he's overpaid?

you should look at the salaries of our leaders.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 12:17 PM

Big losers

Software Engineer:

I don't want to brag but I think I am among the best software engineers in the industry. I have a Bachelor and a Masters in Computer Science from one of top Universities. I have some research experience and got some papers published in top international conferences.

With 7 years experience I earn 55K/year including everything.

My wife is among the top 1% student from my country with a degree that I don't want to reveal to keep our identities unknown as much as possible. She is doing research (!) and earning 24K/year.

I share HDB with another family. And at the end of month I have very little to save.

We are so called FTs. We think we are big losers.

Of course we are very frustrated. But we don't have many options open.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 01:28 PM

treasure Fictiers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8264)
Software Engineer:

I don't want to brag but I think I am among the best software engineers in the industry. I have a Bachelor and a Masters in Computer Science from one of top Universities. I have some research experience and got some papers published in top international conferences.

My wife is among the top 1% student from my country with a degree that I don't want to reveal to keep our identities unknown as much as possible. She is doing research (!) and earning 24K/year.

I share HDB with another family. And at the end of month I have very little to save.

Not happy? Go other countries work, "FTs"

geezzz must be those 3rd world FTs.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 01:42 PM

To "treasure Fictiers"

Even some bigger losers would make such comments, it was known. I did not ask for suggestions from morons FYI.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8266)
To "treasure Fictiers"

Even some bigger losers would make such comments, it was known. I did not ask for suggestions from morons FYI.

NOBODY pointed a gun at you to come here work BIG LOSERS.

You are always most welcomed to leave rather than leave your pathetic comments here.

LOSERS, ya top 1% from 3rd world must be.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 02:34 PM

NOBODY pointed a gun at you to come here work BIG LOSERS.
--> How do you know?

You are always most welcomed to leave rather than leave your pathetic comments here.
--> That I will decide. I get a sense that you are offended as a Singaporean. FYI, I love Singapore and Singaporean people, they are very nice. As said, I don't have many options open. Singapore has given me some options at least. Still I cannot believe that economically we are struggling to maintain a family here.

LOSERS, ya top 1% from 3rd world must be.
--> I would have been happier if you could realize the fact that top generally 1% (students) from any sizeable human population are decently intelligent irrespective of where they come from.

Now relax :-)

Unregistered 16-12-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8264)
Software Engineer:

You are not an FT. FTs are those expats who make upwards of 200-300k a year.

By your pay, you are more rightfully called "foreign workers" or "foreign labourers". :)

Ok, seriously, if you are really talented, you wouldn't be making so little.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8273)
You are not an FT. FTs are those expats who make upwards of 200-300k a year.

By your pay, you are more rightfully called "foreign workers" or "foreign labourers". :)

Ok, seriously, if you are really talented, you wouldn't be making so little.

True true.

Unregistered 16-12-2010 06:14 PM

"You are not an FT. FTs are those expats who make upwards of 200-300k a year."

My God!!!

Unregistered 16-12-2010 09:40 PM

55k and 24 k...

u guys are good students but desperate to migrate...u r in jobs where Singapore is weak -- IT and RnD...it sucks in singapore...

u shd move out of singapore...even ur own country must be paying better...but u want to live in singapore even if it means share a flat...

otherwise, pay the price of living in this country...

Unregistered 16-12-2010 09:56 PM

My wife and I did grad studies in singapore. The scholarship is fine. We had no problems. But we realized that there are no takers for research in Singapore. Mostly one is stuck into postdocs or mediocre institutes where one can earn maybe 40-60K as a beginner.

We decided to quit and went to places where tech MNCs are there. The pay is much better. So is life, work and experience. Although we miss life in Singapore. But sometimes you got to ditch the comfort for career.

If you want a career, you should quit Singapore for a while atleast particularly bcus RnD and IT are MEDIOCRE in Singapore. Take a bit of pain in life to move forward. Singapore is not going anywhere. But if you dont take pains, u will stuck into low paying jobs.

One should work where the work is valued. If you guys are young, you should not prioritize the easy life in Singapore.

Unregistered 17-12-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8277)
My wife and I did grad studies in singapore. The scholarship is fine. We had no problems. But we realized that there are no takers for research in Singapore. Mostly one is stuck into postdocs or mediocre institutes where one can earn maybe 40-60K as a beginner.

We decided to quit and went to places where tech MNCs are there. The pay is much better. So is life, work and experience. Although we miss life in Singapore. But sometimes you got to ditch the comfort for career.

If you want a career, you should quit Singapore for a while atleast particularly bcus RnD and IT are MEDIOCRE in Singapore. Take a bit of pain in life to move forward. Singapore is not going anywhere. But if you dont take pains, u will stuck into low paying jobs.

One should work where the work is valued. If you guys are young, you should not prioritize the easy life in Singapore.

If you had stayed in China, would life and pay have been better?

darkchocolate 17-12-2010 03:23 AM

fresh uni grad medical radiographers earn an average of gross 2.4k/mth here from what i heard.. heard that it is very underpaid here as compared to overseas.. quite a tough job that requires alot of carrying/moving of patients and suffers higher chances of radiation exposure..

Unregistered 17-12-2010 08:59 AM

For radiographers, the basic salary can be as little as 2k for chest x-ray operator. After you are able to operate a MRI machine, the salary can go up to 5k basic.

Unregistered 22-12-2010 05:15 PM

240K pa basic
100K bonus

However lifespan for work can range from 1 to 15 years....
Industry : Bank

Unregistered 22-12-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8277)

how true. it's pretty hyped in schools. shud have known earlier before coming to sg.

Unregistered 25-12-2010 02:31 PM

Av idol director

earn pay per month is 4 million usd

one year is about 100 million usd

regards
kimoto yachimo