How much are you earning per annum? - Page 1036 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

How much are you earning per annum?

Old 05-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Thats what happened when you retired early. You lose touch with technology.

Internet can be accessed with broadband data package from any telco. No need to be staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did not know that patients in IMH are allowed to access the internet. Isn't it for staff use only?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 05-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Thats what happened when you retired early. You lose touch with technology.

Internet can be accessed with broadband data package from any telco. No need to be staff.
Very stupid post.

Retirees are also tech savvy esp young retirees

The dead wood in companies are tech stupid

Your employer should fire you for making this post

Old 05-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

You should not miss your medication as you have violent tendencies made worse by boredom from early early retirement.

Depending on your wife for financial support is a sure killer for self esteem. All these can lead to pent up frustration and violent outburst.

Quote:
Very stupid post.

Retirees are also tech savvy esp young retirees

The dead wood in companies are tech stupid

Your employer should fire you for making this post

Old 05-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ~Charley Reese

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. ~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. ~Harold Coffin

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~Jennifer James

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac

Envy is ignorance. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Envy lurks at the bottom of the human heart like a viper in its hole. ~Honoré de Balzac

The jealous bring down the curse they fear upon their own heads. ~Dorothy Dix

Whoever envies another confesses his superiority. ~Samuel Johnson, The Rambler

It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. ~Aeschylus

O! beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on.
~William Shakespeare, Othello

Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has. ~Elizabeth O'Connor

A show of envy is an insult to oneself. ~Yevgeny Alexandrovich Yevtushenko

Envy is a littleness of soul, which cannot see beyond a certain point, and if it does not occupy the whole space feels itself excluded. ~William Hazlitt, Characteristics, 1823

The truest mark of being born with great qualities is being born without envy. ~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

Jealousy... is a mental cancer. ~B.C. Forbes

If envy were a fever, all the world would be ill. ~Danish Proverb

Quote:
You should not miss your medication as you have violent tendencies made worse by boredom from early early retirement.

Depending on your wife for financial support is a sure killer for self esteem. All these can lead to pent up frustration and violent outburst.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Truth usually hurts the most.

Quote:
It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ~Charley Reese

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. ~William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, 1693

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. ~Harold Coffin

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~Jennifer James

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac

Envy lurks at the bottom of the human heart like a viper in its hole. ~Honoré de Balzac

It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. ~Aeschylus

The meat it feeds on.

Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has. ~Elizabeth O'Connor

Envy is a littleness of soul, which cannot see beyond a certain point, and if it does not occupy the whole space feels itself excluded. ~William Hazlitt, Characteristics, 1823

The truest mark of being born with great qualities is being born without envy. ~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

Old 05-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Correct. These jealous and envious people are losers. They know they are losers and it hurts.
Instead of working harder, they make nasty, false remarks. Clearly the trait of losers.

Quote:
Truth usually hurts the most.

Old 05-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

So quick to jump to conclusion. It was meant for you. What the poster said about losing self esteem without a job obviously hit a raw nerve in you.

It is not fashionable at all to be jobless at a young age. Don't worry about people envying you because none of us are. You should just worry about your financial future and your mental health. Then there is your family to think of. So don't worry about fictitious jealousy.

Quote:
Correct. These jealous and envious people are losers. They know they are losers and it hurts.
Instead of working harder, they make nasty, false remarks. Clearly the trait of losers.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

You are the guy who posted #10331 too? A lot of similarity in language and style.

Quote:
Today is a blessed day. It is raining. Rain is a blessing.

As I look out the window, I feel blessed as I can afford to enjoy the morning, lying on my bed. I recalled my earlier days as a high flying corporate executive. Those days were crazy days, rushing early in the morning, stuck in traffic, rushing from one meeting to another, flying from one city to another, rain or shine.

But it was worth it as the hard work enables me to earn a fortune. I had plenty of cash to invest. My many years of investments paid off extremely well. I'm now happily retired, my passive income from investments easily sustains my family. They are enjoying a good life too - living in a nice condo, going overseas holidays, driven around in a car, enjoying good food at restaurants, etc.

As a multi millionaire, I'm still busy, busy managing and growing my wealth, busy pursuing the many interests I had no time for previously, busy taking good care of my family, busy spending time with my very old parents and busy volunteering at charities and non profit organisations. Life is more meaningful and fulfilling. I'm healthier and happier.

In life, you have to make tough choices. Choose the wrong career and you can be working all your life. There are people who did not enjoy a single day of retirement. They died before they retired. That's sad.

Choose the right high paying career, work hard, be the best in your field, invest well and become a multi millionaire. You can then afford to retire early and enjoy a full life.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Jealousy and envy are not good for your health. Celebrate those who are more successful than you, even though they may be younger. Learn from them.

Quote:
So quick to jump to conclusion. It was meant for you. What the poster said about losing self esteem without a job obviously hit a raw nerve in you.

It is not fashionable at all to be jobless at a young age. Don't worry about people envying you because none of us are. You should just worry about your financial future and your mental health. Then there is your family to think of. So don't worry about fictitious jealousy.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:34 PM

thereo is on a distinguished road

No Chinese or Asian proverbs?

All Western?

"It doesn't matter if it's a black cat or white cat, as long as it catches mice." [Deng Xiaoping]

"If you can't think because you can't chew, try a banana." [Lee Kuan Yew]

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop" [Confucius]

"We live, not as we wish, but as we can." [Mencius]

Quote:

The meat it feeds on.