Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 28-06-2016 10:40 PM

Health is more important than having huge amount of wealth.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 06:57 AM

That statement is true, but health and wealth are not mutually exclusive.

The sad fact is most wealthy people are healthy and many poor people are not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87880)
Health is more important than having huge amount of wealth.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87890)
That statement is true, but health and wealth are not mutually exclusive.

The sad fact is most wealthy people are healthy and many poor people are not.

I do know of people who are wealthy but not healthy. But of cos they can pay with their wealth. But comparing wealth is endless.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 08:50 AM

Lol, you are a real joker too.

Contrary to what you think, we actually find you piti-fool.

Are you perpetually logged onto this forum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87878)
There you go again, arrogant fool. Looking down on the young high flyer who you're so jealous of. He said he made millions, more than you. I don't think he will ever need a job until he dies. What about you, arrogant fool?

Unregistered 29-06-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87453)
a lot of old and insecure idiots in this thread.

I'm 29 and earn a base of 9.5k per month at my banking role. no liabilities, no assets. u think by the time I reach 40+ like all these idiots I will be here trying to wave my internet d*** around? will be too busy with my money.

don't be frogs in the well la.

Same age, same base, similar industry. Bonus up to 24 months depending on how I and the fund do. Live in a rental condo in orchard.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87901)
Same age, same base, similar industry. Bonus up to 24 months depending on how I and the fund do. Live in a rental condo in orchard.

Good job bro. Money at the buy side is always better. My desk's bonus was only 6 months. I do enjoy the regional roadshows where I only need to show face for an hr and then get to degen the rest of the day away with the usual vices.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 11:16 AM

You guys are perpetually logged onto this forum?

One posted at 10:33am and you immediately replied at 10:40am?

Posting and replying to yourself?

Good job indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87902)
Good job bro. Money at the buy side is always better. My desk's bonus was only 6 months. I do enjoy the regional roadshows where I only need to show face for an hr and then get to degen the rest of the day away with the usual vices.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87909)
You guys are perpetually logged onto this forum?

One posted at 10:33am and you immediately replied at 10:40am?

Posting and replying to yourself?

Good job indeed.

This forum is entertaining. Filled with non-elites trying to talk like they are elites. I come in here when the markets are slow. And if I have to explain to you why the markets are slow, you are probably not worth my time.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 11:51 AM

So many China IPO where got slow... Do until wanna die alr. Just sometimes come in here to seek consolation that my life is comparatively good.

Unregistered 29-06-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87912)
So many China IPO where got slow... Do until wanna die alr. Just sometimes come in here to seek consolation that my life is comparatively good.

Got business is good enough man. I see the coverage banker for Greater China kena f upside down everyday in Chinese by his clients, damn funny.

I waiting for my South Asia clients to raise more bonds to finance their dirty operations... wait until damn bored. Nobody has much appetite for junk bonds now.