Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How is life as a doctor in Singapore? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/793-how-life-doctor-singapore.html)

Unregistered 05-05-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167647)
50hrs/week xiong? Mos/residents work 80-100hrs per week leh lol

Hello, 80 hours in hospital with morning tea break, lunch break, afternoon tea break is doable la. Last time I do those hours go home can still jog and study.
Private gp, u do 12 hours a day can see 50 to 80 patients , some of which are not the nicest pple around.
A bit brain fried at the end of the day liao.

Unregistered 05-05-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167712)
How much are chiropractors paid in singapore?

Wrong thread. They are not doctors.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167723)
Hello, 80 hours in hospital with morning tea break, lunch break, afternoon tea break is doable la. Last time I do those hours go home can still jog and study.
Private gp, u do 12 hours a day can see 50 to 80 patients , some of which are not the nicest pple around.
A bit brain fried at the end of the day liao.

yeah imagine doing that 7 days a week for 40 years.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 07:31 AM

How come so many cecas in this thread all of a sudden? Crawling out of the woodwork

Unregistered 06-05-2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167781)
How come so many cecas in this thread all of a sudden? Crawling out of the woodwork

Landing at Changi Airport more like it. Singapore will be majority Indian in 20 years.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 02:00 PM

Thou shall slave hard here.
Master shall be pleased with my work ethic

Unregistered 06-05-2021 10:33 PM

Don’t like these ceca talents, suppress and bully locals, push bulk of work to juniors, abrasive. Not culturally compatible, why not have more of our across the borders hardworking Malaysian Chinese etc? Much more civil and nice to work with Not sure why influx of ceca these days.

Unregistered 07-05-2021 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167888)
Don’t like these ceca talents, suppress and bully locals, push bulk of work to juniors, abrasive. Not culturally compatible, why not have more of our across the borders hardworking Malaysian Chinese etc? Much more civil and nice to work with Not sure why influx of ceca these days.

Because there is the India–Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement.
There is no such similar agreement with Malaysia.

Unregistered 07-05-2021 09:26 PM

Anyone knows about the new program 'hospital clinician' by woodlands health. Is that like a residency program? RP or can exit as consultant? I'm interested in anes and ICU hospital clinician but I understand its fairly new and not a lot of people knows much about it

Unregistered 07-05-2021 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168006)
Anyone knows about the new program 'hospital clinician' by woodlands health. Is that like a residency program? RP or can exit as consultant? I'm interested in anes and ICU hospital clinician but I understand its fairly new and not a lot of people knows much about it

It's just a fancy name for a resident physician job or career medical officer job