How is life as a doctor in Singapore? - Page 141 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How is life as a doctor in Singapore?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1401 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

plz help..... whats the best way to earn for my family after residency, or should i quit and join woodlands? family doing very bad and still havent got covid bonus

Reply With Quote
  #1402 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz help..... whats the best way to earn for my family after residency, or should i quit and join woodlands? family doing very bad and still havent got covid bonus
When u took the healing vows, you devote yourself to a life of
Poverty, chastity and charity.

Now you want to renege on your vows?

Reply With Quote
  #1403 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When u took the healing vows, you devote yourself to a life of
Poverty, chastity and charity.

Now you want to renege on your vows?
Actually I vowed to let peopel **** me all over all the time.

Reply With Quote
  #1404 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi, I am currently fm resident, finishing next year, (but will need another year to clear exam as fm exams are done in r4). I have worked in ops/comm hospital but don't really like both. I am interested in joining urgent care center/maybe locum in eds. (Have done ed posting before). Was wondering if there is a possibility that fm people can working urgent care center or eds after they graduate or are our skills completely irrelevant?

I enjoy urgent care center/ed work as I like some degree of acuity in my daily work, and get to do some procedure as well (e.g t&s, avulsion etc)
Reply With Quote
  #1405 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 13
Migelleti is on a distinguished road
Default

A lot of phonecalls..
Reply With Quote
  #1406 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am currently fm resident, finishing next year, (but will need another year to clear exam as fm exams are done in r4). I have worked in ops/comm hospital but don't really like both. I am interested in joining urgent care center/maybe locum in eds. (Have done ed posting before). Was wondering if there is a possibility that fm people can working urgent care center or eds after they graduate or are our skills completely irrelevant?

I enjoy urgent care center/ed work as I like some degree of acuity in my daily work, and get to do some procedure as well (e.g t&s, avulsion etc)
Can we ban fm residents from this forum?
Reply With Quote

  #1407 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We cant. Only fm residents free enough to comment here
If we ban then the this thread will be empty
Reply With Quote
  #1408 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We cant. Only fm residents free enough to comment here
If we ban then the this thread will be empty
True. maybe they should actually work harder like the rest of us
Reply With Quote
  #1409 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we ban fm residents from this forum?
Why you so mean to fm residents... hope ft steal your residency spot (unless you're a ft yourself)
Reply With Quote
  #1410 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
True. maybe they should actually work harder like the rest of us
Totally, i was a mopex at o&g. They basically did nothing absolutely nothing and get to disappear on friday for continuity clinics
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What happened to Life Sciences? Salary.sg Education and Personal Growth 50 22-05-2013 12:58 PM
What work-life balance? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 02-06-2008 11:48 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,659 Replies, 477,385 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,126 Replies, 1,681,249 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
894 Replies, 535,804 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
591 Replies, 358,498 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,452 Replies, 1,614,944 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,340 Replies, 2,811,816 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,267 Replies, 353,514 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
151 Replies, 135,874 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
778 Replies, 372,310 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,543 Replies, 5,348,203 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,039 Replies, 4,579,063 Views
SEA (Garena) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
54 Replies, 45,062 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,198 Replies, 1,972,276 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,481 Replies, 691,343 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,497 Replies, 2,761,208 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
375 Replies, 132,149 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
630 Replies, 128,411 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,352 Replies, 7,881,312 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
443 Replies, 143,711 Views
Bloomberg/Factset/Re... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 10,903 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
873 Replies, 269,049 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
114 Replies, 72,615 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
522 Replies, 189,563 Views
OCBC Bank
4 Replies, 300 Views
Fresh grad 2020 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
53 Replies, 21,217 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,902 Replies, 1,008,174 Views
Htx ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
60 Replies, 7,878 Views
SLA (Singapore Land Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
33 Replies, 21,718 Views
CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
205 Replies, 157,627 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
52 Replies, 6,774 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2