Lawyer Salary - Page 957 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Lawyer Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9561 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you don't even have the natural instinct to look up the CV of lawyers in firms you're interested in, to get internships, to talk to people in the firm or just other lawyers/seniors in the industry and expect to be spoonfed reliable information in a forum like this... ... I pity anyone who assign you research tasks
Damn toxic you. It's people like you that make me hate the culture in the legal industry.

Yet when it comes to needing something from someone, you will act all nice and appreciate that people are nice to you.

It's easy to be harsh and to poke holes on others, that's what you do in a lot of legal work, but to do it on others in the workplace, yet appreciate kindness from others when you need it? That's extremely unenlightened. F you.

Reply With Quote
  #9562 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Damn toxic you. It's people like you that make me hate the culture in the legal industry.

Yet when it comes to needing something from someone, you will act all nice and appreciate that people are nice to you.

It's easy to be harsh and to poke holes on others, that's what you do in a lot of legal work, but to do it on others in the workplace, yet appreciate kindness from others when you need it? That's extremely unenlightened. F you.
Wah u made of glass isit... Boh leh xim ah? If someone criticise you then they're toxic? Can't take criticism, expect to be spoonfed... Go fly kite la. I hope your father mother got some law firm to house you sia, little glass princess. Law firms generally don't want a glass princess to be placed on a pedestal, unless you got some heavyweight connections that can bring in the dough. But let's not kid ourselves la, if you have that kinda connections you won't be out here squawking like a newborn bird, waiting to be spoonfed.

Reply With Quote
  #9563 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Damn toxic you. It's people like you that make me hate the culture in the legal industry.

Yet when it comes to needing somethinig from someone, you will act all nice and appreciate that people are nice to you.

It's easy to be harsh and to poke holes on others, that's what you do in a lot of legal work, but to do it on others in the workplace, yet appreciate kindness from others when you need it? That's extremely unenlightened. F you.
Critic = toxic? Nice world you live in, where no one criticises you and reliable information is spoonfed to you by anons in online forums. Good luck on your TC search.

Reply With Quote
  #9564 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Critic = toxic? Nice world you live in, where no one criticises you and reliable information is spoonfed to you by anons in online forums. Good luck on your TC search.
That person was just asking. It was a reasonable question, where did he or she ask to be spoon-fed reliable information? When asking on a forum I would expect one would take the answers with a pinch of salt too...

Anyway look at how you're hoping to belittle others? TC? I was called years ago.

Your reply only sheds more light on that utterly disgusting, ugly, and unworthy character that resides within your bodily shell. Yes that's who YOU are. Go think about it.
Reply With Quote
  #9565 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think it's like a younger generation (26/27yo and below) thing to demand to be spoonfed answers. Colleague straight up replied to me with "If I know alr then ask u for what sia" just this morning.
Reply With Quote
  #9566 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you don't even have the natural instinct to look up the CV of lawyers in firms you're interested in, to get internships, to talk to people in the firm or just other lawyers/seniors in the industry and expect to be spoonfed reliable information in a forum like this... ... I pity anyone who assign you research tasks
You may have borderline personality disorder. Need to see a shrink.
Reply With Quote

  #9567 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You may have borderline personality disorder. Need to see a shrink.
stick with psychology la, strawberry, you not suited for law...
Reply With Quote
  #9568 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That person was just asking. It was a reasonable question, where did he or she ask to be spoon-fed reliable information? When asking on a forum I would expect one would take the answers with a pinch of salt too...

Anyway look at how you're hoping to belittle others? TC? I was called years ago.

Your reply only sheds more light on that utterly disgusting, ugly, and unworthy character that resides within your bodily shell. Yes that's who YOU are. Go think about it.
Read properly la.... the original question was already answered, then the follow up question was "why"... asking for justification for answers from public forums still not looking for reliable answers ah? What do you expect, anons on public forums to serve you a bundle?

You're probably the OP la... called years ago... then good luck to your "firm" lo....
Reply With Quote
  #9569 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think it's like a younger generation (26/27yo and below) thing to demand to be spoonfed answers. Colleague straight up replied to me with "If I know alr then ask u for what sia" just this morning.
Omg thats so rude and harsh. Please report to HR. Its harassment. At this age we shd have decency, seniors need to hug n spoonfeed juniors. Partners must serve trainees. Juniors need to be allowed to go home at 6pm sharp n weekends holidays are off limits. Dont fk around
Reply With Quote
  #9570 (permalink)  
Old 24-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Omg thats so rude and harsh. Please report to HR. Its harassment. At this age we shd have decency, seniors need to hug n spoonfeed juniors. Partners must serve trainees. Juniors need to be allowed to go home at 6pm sharp n weekends holidays are off limits. Dont fk around
Agreed. As a partner I would rather hire cecas from National University of Delhi once the glorious CECA agreement include the legal industry rather than local entitled strawberries.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
advocate, law, lawyer, legal, solicitor

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Lawyer Insider: Life is Glamorous but Unsatisfying Salary.sg Income and Jobs 31 15-01-2018 12:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,143 Replies, 6,449,125 Views
Open Government Products (under... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,259 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
84 Replies, 9,035 Views
2022 Full time/Summer internship... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 2,454 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
436 Replies, 161,729 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,142 Replies, 255,756 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,795 Replies, 847,807 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,776 Replies, 961,410 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
464 Replies, 242,386 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,221 Replies, 8,918,954 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,155 Replies, 568,431 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,619 Replies, 3,505,017 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,263 Replies, 2,414,307 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,064 Replies, 2,937,345 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
514 Replies, 142,952 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,060 Replies, 376,773 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,176 Replies, 857,228 Views
Alibaba
1 Replies, 281 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,603 Replies, 2,026,991 Views
Polytechnic lecturer salary range ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 79,278 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
231 Replies, 252,842 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
457 Replies, 457,374 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,972 Replies, 1,924,071 Views
Band 4 and Band 5 in Standard... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 70,222 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,613 Replies, 3,097,394 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
957 Replies, 632,101 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,133 Replies, 297,976 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,300 Replies, 708,720 Views
ByteDance / TikTok ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 4,116 Views
Want to Save More Money? Our Free...
6 Replies, 8,542 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2