Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 25-03-2024 11:55 AM

Which is the best b4 for litigation?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272223)
~$250k all in for newly minted junior partners at Big 4

Where you get 250k from? Heard its around 350k pa leh.

Also all those talking about "front loaded" and how its around 14-15k clearly dont know what theyre talking. JPs get a cut of what they bill, which is quite substantial. Does anyone know how much of their billings they keep?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272391)
Where you get 250k from? Heard its around 350k pa leh.

Also all those talking about "front loaded" and how its around 14-15k clearly dont know what theyre talking. JPs get a cut of what they bill, which is quite substantial. Does anyone know how much of their billings they keep?

I like how everything you quote is hearsay but you say it with utmost confidence and certainty. You will do well at certain law firms lol.

Unregistered 25-03-2024 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272415)
I like how everything you quote is hearsay but you say it with utmost confidence and certainty. You will do well at certain law firms lol.

Typical toxic forum troll. It’s quite well known JPs get a cut of what they bill, and if you have reliable sources that they don’t, then just share what you’ve heard? Why you need to flex you know what “hearsay” means lol. We’re all just trying to figure out what the very opaque pay structure is here.

Unregistered 25-03-2024 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272420)
Typical toxic forum troll. It’s quite well known JPs get a cut of what they bill, and if you have reliable sources that they don’t, then just share what you’ve heard? Why you need to flex you know what “hearsay” means lol. We’re all just trying to figure out what the very opaque pay structure is here.

JP got a cut of what they bill meh? Isn’t that eating equity of the files? Isn’t JP just a trumped up SA with BD duties

Unregistered 25-03-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272427)
JP got a cut of what they bill meh? Isn’t that eating equity of the files? Isn’t JP just a trumped up SA with BD duties

My senior whos a JP told me they get a cut ah - yes it eats the equity of the files but the amount they get is far less than what the EP themselves keep.

Unregistered 25-03-2024 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272220)
Who’s better Mahesh Rai or Adam Maniam?

Mahesh team has 20 people including ex ICC head. Adam team does workman compensation.

Should be quite clear?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 04:23 PM

How much does a NQ earn in CC?

Unregistered 25-03-2024 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272433)
My senior whos a JP told me they get a cut ah - yes it eats the equity of the files but the amount they get is far less than what the EP themselves keep.

Don’t mind sharing what firm ah cos from my understanding b4 the JPs (promotion immediately after SA) don’t take equity

Unregistered 25-03-2024 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272459)
Don’t mind sharing what firm ah cos from my understanding b4 the JPs (promotion immediately after SA) don’t take equity

The liti heavy b4 that operates very team based