Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 31-08-2022 11:26 AM

Any idea which team in Baker is good for NQ lawyers to join, given a chance? Not so ambitious but would like a safe place to learn and have some work life balance - eg Banking? Real Estate? M& A?

Unregistered 31-08-2022 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229348)
I think I know who from WKW hyped much on linkedin
Was thinking of corp WKW but thanks all for the insight

actually, both the partners i'm talking about don't have much of an online presence. haha. soz, i don't think you have the right partner in mind. but once you're in, you'll know.

Sorry, i don't know much about corp.

Unregistered 31-08-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229358)
Any idea which team in Baker is good for NQ lawyers to join, given a chance? Not so ambitious but would like a safe place to learn and have some work life balance - eg Banking? Real Estate? M& A?

Disputes. Great work life balance. And they allow you to study for foreign bars as well as take long study leave

Unregistered 31-08-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229368)
Disputes. Great work life balance. And they allow you to study for foreign bars as well as take long study leave

Are they hiring? Where do i sign up?

Unregistered 31-08-2022 02:03 PM

worth to do cap marks and funds work in firms other than AnG and WongP?

Unregistered 31-08-2022 02:47 PM

Can someone advise for a NQ lawyer, which practice area in Shook Lin is good to join - safe place to learn with collegial leadership ?

Unregistered 31-08-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229359)
actually, both the partners i'm talking about don't have much of an online presence. haha. soz, i don't think you have the right partner in mind. but once you're in, you'll know.

Sorry, i don't know much about corp.

Since this forum is anonymous, why can't you share the names instead of playing coy? As far as one can tell, none meet the profile you claim.

Unregistered 31-08-2022 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229369)
Are they hiring? Where do i sign up?

The thick accent CECA partner still there? Not sure how any court or arbitration trinubals can understand him.

Unregistered 31-08-2022 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229392)
The thick accent CECA partner still there? Not sure how any court or arbitration trinubals can understand him.

What's your issue. He just got promoted. He's a good lawyer and boss. He and Emmanuel are going yo be future leaders of the department.

Unregistered 31-08-2022 09:11 PM

B4 latest NQ bumped to 9k