Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 25-03-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210347)
Lawyer salary so low, need straight A to get in end up lower salary on someone random SUTD CS kid that didn't get a single A in A Levels.. LOL

Not everybody is cut out for CS mah. I simply cannot see myself sitting at a computer churning code.

Law is a solid career path for non-STEM inclined, humanities and social science types. Otherwise, do top tier strat consulting lor - but MBB is just as difficult to get in as MC or white shoe firms and don't even pay that well.

You might as well ask, Poly kia doing jack and chasing chicks in sec school, start some business and rake in tens of thousands every month, why need to study so hard get straight As and go uni?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 03:45 AM

anyone read the case of The Law Society of Singapore v Clarence Lun Yaodong
[2022] SGDT 9???

Unregistered 26-03-2022 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210333)
Thoughts on the new supreme court appointments?

All 3 have Harvard LLM

Unregistered 26-03-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210391)
anyone read the case of The Law Society of Singapore v Clarence Lun Yaodong
[2022] SGDT 9???

link. pls

Unregistered 26-03-2022 12:38 PM

There is no point in being a lawyer. All the paikia poly insurance agents or those chio chem products sales agent earn more than all of you combined.

Unregistered 26-03-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210438)
There is no point in being a lawyer. All the paikia poly insurance agents or those chio chem products sales agent earn more than all of you combined.

strange. some of my easiest ONS and fwbs were those sales type girls. Insurance agents n recruitment line

surely it wouldn't be so easy if they were rolling it in?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 02:09 PM

There is no point doing a LLM if it isn’t from Oxford, Cambridge or Harvard.

Unregistered 26-03-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210440)
strange. some of my easiest ONS and fwbs were those sales type girls. Insurance agents n recruitment line

surely it wouldn't be so easy if they were rolling it in?

Bbfa lawyer from low paid sinkie firm not earning enough money to get a wife boh? hv to rotate around multiple gals beds ya
Bro u may tink is ONS, but if hor the girl dun think so, u die.

s://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/lawyer-fined-leaking-classified-info-then-lover

Unregistered 26-03-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210505)
Bbfa lawyer from low paid sinkie firm not earning enough money to get a wife boh? hv to rotate around multiple gals beds ya
Bro u may tink is ONS, but if hor the girl dun think so, u die.

s://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/lawyer-fined-leaking-classified-info-then-lover

Beta males get married in hopes of securing a steady supply of physical intimacy. Even then, supply is entirely at the dictated by the wife. Alpha males get their needs fulfilled without the baggage of a committed relationship.

On an unrelated note, poor guy although he still seems to be doing quite well for himself now in practice. Lesson for all my lawyer bros out there: never trust any woman that you meet on Tinder with details of your work.

Unregistered 26-03-2022 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210506)
Beta males get married in hopes of securing a steady supply of physical intimacy. Even then, supply is entirely at the dictated by the wife. Alpha males get their needs fulfilled without the baggage of a committed relationship.

On an unrelated note, poor guy although he still seems to be doing quite well for himself now in practice. Lesson for all my lawyer bros out there: never trust any woman that you meet on Tinder with details of your work.

Alpha male lawyer, u wish to believe your "FWBs' are cheaper than prostitutes, u may just pay with ur job. @ least prostitutes get paid to disppear. Bro, u heard of linkedin, google, private investigators?