Lawyer Salary - Page 1397 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Lawyer Salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #13961 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an NUS graduate with FCH and am working at a B4. I am also single and looking to mingle. Before Covid hit, I had gotten close with one of my colleagues and we would have lunch together every day at work. I had originally carried a condom in my wallet every day, but after a while I gave up because I realised that I respected her and her work too much to do that to her. I had once attempted to take our relationship to the next level, but other than some heavy petting after a night out of drinks, nothing came of it. So, my question to everyone is, how much are international firms paying for 3 - 5 PQE and how easy is it to jump ship?
You couldn't get it out of the wallet or couldn't get it out of the wrapper?

Reply With Quote
  #13962 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You couldn't get it out of the wallet or couldn't get it out of the wrapper?
Maybe he couldn't get it "up" instead

Reply With Quote
  #13963 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an NUS graduate with FCH and am working at a B4. I am also single and looking to mingle. Before Covid hit, I had gotten close with one of my colleagues and we would have lunch together every day at work. I had originally carried a condom in my wallet every day, but after a while I gave up because I realised that I respected her and her work too much to do that to her. I had once attempted to take our relationship to the next level, but other than some heavy petting after a night out of drinks, nothing came of it. So, my question to everyone is, how much are international firms paying for 3 - 5 PQE and how easy is it to jump ship?
More than local. Easy as pie.

Reply With Quote
  #13964 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Not sure why I cannot get any law gf.

They are like my BFF but it never progresses to a rs.

Jaded
Reply With Quote
  #13965 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not sure why I cannot get any law gf.

They are like my BFF but it never progresses to a rs.

Jaded
TSMP is paying NQ 7k a month now.
Reply With Quote
  #13966 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TSMP is paying NQ 7k a month now.
They used to pay 7k 5 years back. Then they reduced it after a bunch of rainmakers left. Now they brought it back up? Whats new?
Reply With Quote

  #13967 (permalink)  
Old 30-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They used to pay 7k 5 years back. Then they reduced it after a bunch of rainmakers left. Now they brought it back up? Whats new?
What's their retention rate like?
Reply With Quote
  #13968 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Seriously what is the entry requirement for Harvard LLM?


Oxford BCL: top 5%, fch (strict requirement)
Cambridge LLM: top 5-8%, fch/strong 2:1 (strict requirement)
Harvard: ???
UCL LLM: 2:2 to 2:1, top 50%
LSE LLM: 2:2 to 2:1, top 50%
Reply With Quote
  #13969 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Seriously what is the entry requirement for Harvard LLM?


Oxford BCL: top 5%, fch (strict requirement)
Cambridge LLM: top 5-8%, fch/strong 2:1 (strict requirement)
Harvard: ???
UCL LLM: 2:2 to 2:1, top 50%
LSE LLM: 2:2 to 2:1, top 50%
Not from Harvard but I just did a quick google search using search term “Harvard LLM Singapore” and “Harvard LLM Singapore LinkedIn”.
I must say the profiles I see so far are either valedictorian of their respective cohorts, or someone from Oxbridge w fch.
Reply With Quote
  #13970 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They used to pay 7k 5 years back. Then they reduced it after a bunch of rainmakers left. Now they brought it back up? Whats new?
They lost their shipping team in 2017 right along with other partners. have they rebuilt it already?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
advocate, law, lawyer, legal, solicitor

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Lawyer Insider: Life is Glamorous but Unsatisfying Salary.sg Income and Jobs 31 15-01-2018 12:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
131 Replies, 140,287 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,862 Replies, 4,486,520 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,244 Replies, 1,536,755 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
758 Replies, 385,835 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,929 Replies, 5,063,882 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,072 Replies, 776,629 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,973 Replies, 7,668,992 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 21,685 Views
Htx ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 2,065 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,001 Replies, 1,520,620 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
552 Replies, 322,392 Views
Citibank Singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
173 Replies, 115,514 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 7,842 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
206 Replies, 52,011 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,184 Replies, 587,989 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
548 Replies, 310,028 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,172 Replies, 2,687,065 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
282 Replies, 161,365 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
293 Replies, 118,170 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,810 Replies, 2,166,808 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
148 Replies, 197,284 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
669 Replies, 337,103 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,257 Replies, 318,277 Views
DBS Wealth Manager Fresh Grad...
3 Replies, 510 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
603 Replies, 478,050 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
145 Replies, 128,993 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,410 Replies, 645,539 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
419 Replies, 406,308 Views
Year end bonus for civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 72,085 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2