Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 21-09-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183681)
How is quahe woo?

He's doing well, what about yourself?

Unregistered 21-09-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183721)
He's doing well, what about yourself?

Lol what's with the trolling of QHP? Also, you do know Quahe & Woo are two different people right?

Unregistered 21-09-2021 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183722)
Lol what's with the trolling of QHP? Also, you do know Quahe & Woo are two different people right?

Get it right its QWP

Unregistered 21-09-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183725)
Get it right its QWP

Get it right it's it's

Unregistered 21-09-2021 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183669)
A&G has better rep with international firms and generally as THE singapore firm = better exit opportunities.

True, but tbh they aren't that different in rep. Imo OP should also depend on their gut feeling of the partner(s) in the team they will be in. Rep matters little in day to day work life, but their bosses do.

Unregistered 21-09-2021 07:30 PM

Hi! Can anyone tell me what to expect of a case study assessment for tc interview? Do I need to mug my law notes or would it be more intuitive questions? Thank you ><

Unregistered 21-09-2021 07:49 PM

Any thoughts on R&T TMT

Unregistered 21-09-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183735)
Hi! Can anyone tell me what to expect of a case study assessment for tc interview? Do I need to mug my law notes or would it be more intuitive questions? Thank you ><

It's hard to say what will come out, unless you're talking about A&G's case study as they barely change the topics over the years.

It's better if you mug your law notes so you can give concrete answers (no need case names but at least general principles). If you don't know any law relevant to that topic, make an educated guess and give commercial-minded answers.

Unregistered 21-09-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183738)
It's hard to say what will come out, unless you're talking about A&G's case study as they barely change the topics over the years.

It's better if you mug your law notes so you can give concrete answers (no need case names but at least general principles). If you don't know any law relevant to that topic, make an educated guess and give commercial-minded answers.

Thank you so much for the advice! Really appreciate it. :-) Btw, will such case study assessments be like law school hypos? And the area of law would be what I applied for right?

Unregistered 21-09-2021 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183737)
Any thoughts on R&T TMT

Trash - good luck and take care