Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Limo Company scams in Singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6712-limo-company-scams-singapore.html)

Advisor 19-02-2016 12:01 PM

Limo Company scams in Singapore

RSS LIMO PTE LTD, company based in Singapore will trick u in joining their company as a full time driver, but will ask to register uber and drive and everyday expected to earn $200 for the company for 26 days in a month.they will also ask for deposit of $180 and they not refund. Petrol they pay 70% only. End of the month they will pay u $1800. Initially they say part of their job is driving for uber but it is the full time job. End of the day they eat your money. They also won't give any appointment letter. After you join and think that they have tricked you and want to leave, they won't give u your salary and the $180 deposit. Please be beware of this company.

Advisor 19-02-2016 12:07 PM

Full-time Limousine Driver with basic salary + performance bonus + profit sharing | D28 - Seletar / Yio Chu Kang | Gumtree Singapore | 136639145

Above is the link of advertisment.

Advisor 19-02-2016 04:42 PM

Both the admin and the boss have blocked my number also. I have already report to MOM about this issue.

RssVictim 19-02-2016 09:23 PM

Rss Limo

Hi... Im a victim of Rss limo too.
Have you made a report to MOM yet?
I'm contemplating to engage JMS ROGERS.

Advisor 19-02-2016 09:53 PM

Hi,
Sorry to hear abt you being a victim of that company. I have already made an appointment with MOM next Wed. Maybe you would like to tell how you got scam? What steps have you taken?

RssVictim 19-02-2016 11:00 PM

Rss Limo

Hi... My scenario is almost similar to yours.
It was in the 2nd week when the admin lady met me instead of the boss.
She then said i have to clock 250 daily instead of the 200 as per initial agreement.
I was wondering at the start if you were asked to put down a deposit of 2k on top of the 180 admin fees. Luckily i did not put down 2k but the 180 admin fees instead.
I also questioned the boss what is the exact pay structure but he was evasive and defensive at the same time.
On 29th feb when i handed over the car, the admin lady advised that she will get back to me soon with regards to salary payment.
Its been over 3 weeks now n last week the boss said that as ive not fulfilled the 2 weeks notice, he will deduct my salary. Since then, he has blocked my calls and there is no further word from them.
The thing is, im just a common man on the street seeking a job to feed my family.
They are truly unsroupolous.
Just pure evil.

Advisor 19-02-2016 11:41 PM

After reading your post, I feel more frustrated. Why do they want to cheat normal people like us who just want to earn a honest living.. I also sent an e mail to Uber about their scam. Although Uber is not responsible about our pay issue as we joined under the company's partner name, they replied me as below.

Thanks for reaching back. Sorry to hear about this.

Uber highly values the feedback of its partners and we take what you're saying very seriously. As a growing company, we are constantly seeking ways to better enhance the Uber experience from both drivers' and riders' perspectives.

I am escalating about this to higher officials to look and review. We will also evaluate your feedback internally. We definitely stand behind you as our partner and we value that partnership.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Advisor 19-02-2016 11:44 PM

Please send a mail to Uber also, so that they will know that more than one person is affected.

Unregistered 19-02-2016 11:47 PM

Rss Limo

Hi i found out that there is more that is cheated by this co.
I was wondering if its possible to get together and seek a swift decision to recover our salaries?

Advisor 19-02-2016 11:59 PM

Hi, I was thinking about that also. We should get together and make decisions.
My email id
[email protected]
Send me an E-mail and I will msg u other details from there.

Unregistered 20-02-2016 12:27 AM

Rss Limo

Hi here is my email
[email protected]
Im gathering more info online on others whose been scammed.
Will share more info in the email. Cheers

Unregistered 14-03-2016 04:53 PM

The guy and admin girl

Hi all,

i happen to google rss limo pte ltd to find out more about something. i saw all your posts and i am shocked!

you guys know the boss's name? the admin lady name?

Advisor 14-03-2016 05:03 PM

The boss name is Ray Yang. The admin name is Tricia. Have you been scammed by them too? Would u mind sharing your experience?

Unregistered 14-03-2016 05:12 PM

i am not victim in RSS LIMO but sort of in the same situation as all of you here under the same boss other companies.

i am still thinking how to do this...go MOM, go lawyer? i am so fustrated..

guys, google will tell you who the person is.

s://.sgpbusiness.com/domain/rsslimo.com.sg

Advisor 14-03-2016 05:19 PM

You got letter of employment? Then MoM will be able to help you. What other company he have which you joined under the same boss?

Unregistered 14-03-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advisor (Post 81314)
You got letter of employment? Then MoM will be able to help you. What other company he have which you joined under the same boss?

i can't tell you but if you are smart, do some googling..

with his name, you can definitely dig up more and of cause try bizfile.org.sg and spend $15 to buy his companies profiles.

i am just shocked he is doing this in his other companies. by the way he is married, with i think few kids...other info i can't tell but i hope you guys can bring him to justice.

Advisor 14-03-2016 05:34 PM

If all those affected by him, go to the police station together and make a report, it would be more effective. Its OK if u dun intend to reveal his other companies. He really need to be taught a lesson. So Many victims...

Orrpeesai 19-04-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81313)
i am not victim in RSS LIMO but sort of in the same situation as all of you here under the same boss other companies.

i am still thinking how to do this...go MOM, go lawyer? i am so fustrated..

guys, google will tell you who the person is.

s://.sgpbusiness.com/domain/rsslimo.com.sg

Can i know more about it? I might be the same. Situation as u.

knowledge 22-04-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orrpeesai (Post 83978)
Can i know more about it? I might be the same. Situation as u.

Me too..same situation..

Unregistered 28-04-2016 11:21 AM

He one day will get KARMA and suffering from bad retribution

Unregistered 13-07-2016 05:06 PM

Limo scam

Hi..

This will let all to becareful of this person.

Ray Yang - His Other companies

Renazon Technology (S) Pte Ltd
7030 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 Northstar@AMK #08-96 Singapore 569880
T: +65 6742 5885
F: +65 6742 1107

Renazon Manpower Services Pte Ltd
7030 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 #08-96
Northstar@AMK
Singapore 569880
+65 6742 5885 (T)
+65 6742 1107 (F)
+65 8685 8717 (H)

Ray Other Known Number:
1. 9799 6669
2. 8117 8869
3. 8262 8179

Be very careful of him. He is well known to sweet talk and con people of their money.

Unregistered 14-07-2016 10:18 AM

Anyone reported him already?

Unregistered 14-07-2016 01:36 PM

I am not sure what the problem is.

You are driving their cars, yes?

If you drive for another taxi company, you can also do the same thing?

If you are not happy, why not wait until the moment your pay is deposited in your account and then leave immediately and ignore whatever they say?

Unknownisme 17-07-2016 08:01 AM

just joined this company

I just join this Ray company. What should I do .. I might be the next victim

Unregistered 17-07-2016 10:00 PM

Limo scam

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownisme (Post 88545)

company details from RSS LIMO's Acra

Managing director : Leong Michella (S8128581J)

Address : 403D Fernvale Lane #10-149 Fern Spring S794403

Please view conman's pictures at Leong Michella's Facebook!

Unregistered 17-07-2016 10:21 PM

Limo Scam

Please view conman's pictures at below links

s://m.facebook.com/michella.leong?tsid=0.37978585297241807&source=typ eahead

Unregistered 18-07-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownisme (Post 88545)

Depend on the contract you sign with him..

Tomhanks0000 18-08-2016 08:19 PM

cheater rss limo

Hey Guys! better beware of this Ray Yang from RSS. There is no more employees with him. But he is still running the company. He is still accepting jobs and ask for deposits. then at the last minute he will cancel the job and not refund you. he is also known to offer jobs to other drivers when he is not able to do it. then in the end never pay them for their service. most of the ex employees already go to MOM. but he will not attend the court hearing and ask his wife to go. he changed the company name to his wife. he damn broke now. but he still so thick skin. all the cars he rent has been repo cause he never pay. he damn paiseh already. when the drivers ask him where is the car, he don't know what to say. no money but still cheating on wife. still renting big landed houses and condo. then just run away. bros, you all better beware of him. he is the mastermind. read the post below. it is a bit long lah hor. but please read and share with your friends. he still interviewing people to work with him and ask for deposit of 2k. he is a sweet-talker man. so beware guys. The intention is not to public shame but to raise awareness.

I am here to share with you about a con-man. We are a group of ex-employees for this company and we would like all of you to be aware of this man.

Ray Radley Yang has cheated all of us by not paying our salary & claims. We have made reports to MOM and are awaiting the verdict. However, he has transferred company rights to his wife in an attempt to safe himself. We would like justice to be served.

Our salaries aside, we are here to warn all of you about him. He has 2 companies which are RSS LIMO & RENAZON TECHNOLOGIES. Below is a list of his conniving tactics.

1. He will rent cars from big companies and not pay for the rent. He is currently still looking for cars to rent. So beware!

2. He will engage workshops for the car and not pay for the service used. Amounting to 30-40K currently!

3. He will offer his limo service and require you to pay an upfront deposit. And then he will not provide the service and will give excuses for it and cancel the job at the very last minute. He will not reimburse the deposit paid. Currently there are still customers who have paid deposit of thousands of dollars in credit and still not aware that the company does not have any cars & drivers. He is still bidding for jobs currently just in order to receive the money.

4. Potential employees will be asked to pay up a deposit of 2k before he let you start work with him. Petrol and cash card has to be paid by you first. Reimbursement is always delayed. And when drivers are no longer able to drive as their salary and claims are late, he will use that as an excuse to terminate you without compensation; forfeiting all your deposit, salary and claims.

5. In his office, there are stacks of IC & passports of ex-employees which he still keeps. He refuse to return it to them and they eventually gave up on trying to get them back. This itself is a CRIME! The police are not doing anything about this.

6. He is always renting houses & condos. And when he does not have money to pay, he will run away. So homeowners & agents, beware! Currently he is residing in Seletar area.

7. He cheats all his employees by refusing to pay their salary. He will manipulate the situation to his own advantage. He will deduct the employees salary for CPF contribution. But yet, there is no contribution in their CPF account at all. CPF is aware of this and yet nothing much has been done. Yet. He will deduct levy fees from the employees but did not use it to pay their work permit. MOM then will cancel their work permit due to non-payment which the employees are not even aware of.

8. He will employ female workers in his office and take them out for lunch and ask them to be his girlfriend. He will continue to pursue you even if you reject. He promises a good branded life to these girls if they agree to be his girlfriend. He is seen a few times in Orchard area with his girlfiends.

Ray Radley Yang is a married man with four children, one of which is only a few months old. He is unethical and immoral in his dealings.

Please viral this post as our main intention is to raise awareness about this man. He is still free and running. Still looking for opportunities to cheat people. This is a one-man show. All the cheating is done only by him, the mastermind. His employees sometimes are made to do his dirty work by force. His wife, Michelle may or may not be aware of what he is doing. But currently she has to take all the blame as her name is put as the owner of the company.

Thanks

Unregistered 18-11-2016 02:03 PM

Regarding Payments

I m the vendor for this company. Still have outstanding with him, and no one picks up the number now. PLease let me know if any one have idea of this Guy Ray. thanks

Unregistered 18-11-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 92135)
I m the vendor for this company. Still have outstanding with him, and no one picks up the number now. PLease let me know if any one have idea of this Guy Ray. thanks

I know a group of people preparing to make a police report on Ray Radley Yang with regards to Renazon Technology on fraud and maybe commercial crime offenses. If you are keen, contact

65705020 And look for a Mr Chan.

Angry Joe 20-11-2016 12:27 PM

Conman Ray Radley Yang

Yes, let's make Ray Radley Yang spend some time in Changi. I called and spoken with Mr Chan. We need a few more people to step up. The number the poster post above is an office number, pls call only on weekday working hours.

Unregistered 21-11-2016 12:05 PM

scammer Ray Radley Yang

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angry Joe (Post 92192)
Yes, let's make Ray Radley Yang spend some time in Changi. I called and spoken with Mr Chan. We need a few more people to step up. The number the poster post above is an office number, pls call only on weekday working hours.

Thanks, I just called, apparently there is a lot of suppilers facing same issue with Ray Radley Yang. His office has been seized thou. Not sure how hes gonig around collecting money.

Saw this in another forum

re posting for those who have not seen it.

s://.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=134674803646816&id=100013 128919522

Unregistered 09-12-2016 11:22 AM

Ray Yang

Hi, I am a vendor that provided some services to RSS. Has anyone been able to contact Ray or Michelle lately? Not sure what action I should take next to recover the amounts due to me.

Thank you.

Unregistered 11-12-2016 06:50 AM

Sorry to heard about your problems with this scam artist.

My relative got scam a few years back by another scam artist.

One of the problems you may face is the police labeling your case as a commercial dispute.

This was why scam artists at SIM LIM can operate for so long. As long as the police label them as commercial dispute, they will unlikely do anything.

My advice is that you stomp your story or call up the newspapers. If the english newspapers don't take up your story, call the chinese newspapers. I don't have to explain why SIM LIM SQUARE finally got clamped down.

The scam artist in my relative's case got away with 2k with no consequence. Sign~~~~.

Unregistered 11-12-2016 07:49 PM

Newspaper heading "Beware of bogus HDB contractors targeting the elderly"

This is another old scam that has been going around for a long time.