Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 04-06-2016 03:45 PM

You clearly don't know what you're talking about so don't blabber nonsense.

Shell offers 3.3k but it works on a 15 month scheme while P&G starts at 4K. Please don't post crap when you have no idea.

Unregistered 04-06-2016 04:45 PM

I think you are the one with no idea lol. Shell starts at 3650 this year for male (NS) and 3.5 for females. I believe the 3.8 was derived after adding on transport allowance.

Unregistered 04-06-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86624)
You clearly don't know what you're talking about so don't blabber nonsense.

Shell offers 3.3k but it works on a 15 month scheme while P&G starts at 4K. Please don't post crap when you have no idea.

Regardless, you are missing the point. The matter of discussion is that graduate programs do indeed pay a higher salary for graduates.

Unregistered 05-06-2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86635)
Regardless, you are missing the point. The matter of discussion is that graduate programs do indeed pay a higher salary for graduates.

You also miss the point of being able to provide accurate figures here instead of blabbering nonsensical figures.

Unregistered 05-06-2016 01:13 AM

Candidates from Heineken IGP 2016 are expecting annual salary of 45K Euro, they will probably be getting a much higher salary than their APAC counterpart.

Unregistered 05-06-2016 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86626)
I think you are the one with no idea lol. Shell starts at 3650 this year for male (NS) and 3.5 for females. I believe the 3.8 was derived after adding on transport allowance.

Oh how will you know that?

From what I gather, shell has frozen headcount? I know there are few roles on offer, if any. Besides, I will admit that I use the figures for the year before but I am skeptical of the pay increase during such times.

Unregistered 07-06-2016 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86568)
I think it is rather believable. DBS offers 3.8k for its grad program, Abbott 3.7k, Shell 3.8K, P&G 3.8k. Graduate programs are usually fast track management schemes, and with overseas exposure as part of this program, it is a telltale sign that Heineken has the financial strength to support its graduates. Of course, in comparison to the IGP, I would think the salary is marginally lesser, but Heineken will not shortchange its staff, especially after putting them through so many rounds of selection.

With sabmiller n inbev merging, heineken will b doing much worse off in the future finanically speaking

Unregistered 07-06-2016 01:40 PM

did anyone receive an offer yet? i heard ACs are over now...

Unregistered 07-06-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86635)

You have clearly got me confused for someone else.

Unregistered 07-06-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86732)
did anyone receive an offer yet? i heard ACs are over now...

AC was yesterday.