Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Diageo Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6445-diageo-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 11-04-2016 11:59 AM

None so far too.

Hmm, 3.4k sounds measly given this is a MA programme by a multi billion company...

They sure are taking a long time with the feedback for all the promises they made about being passionate about helping people improve.

Unregistered 11-04-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83265)
None so far too.

Hmm, 3.4k sounds measly given this is a MA programme by a multi billion company...

They sure are taking a long time with the feedback for all the promises they made about being passionate about helping people improve.

Times are hard. Hahaha. Anyway, they said if we didnt receive, we could email them. Does that work?

Unregistered 11-04-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83265)
None so far too.

3.4k is fine for a fresh graduate and of course there will be companies offering better pay elsewhere.

I guess the exposure from this programme is good.

Unregistered 11-04-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83269)
Times are hard. Hahaha. Anyway, they said if we didnt receive, we could email them. Does that work?

I emailed but did not get any response too.

Should be a straight reject after tml.

Unregistered 12-04-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83291)
I emailed but did not get any response too.

Should be a straight reject after tml.

Haha. I guess since someone got it last week, will be receiving rejection soon?

Unregistered 12-04-2016 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83311)
Haha. I guess since someone got it last week, will be receiving rejection soon?

Yup. I guess we would be receiving rejection pretty soon

Unregistered 12-04-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83312)
Yup. I guess we would be receiving rejection pretty soon

Not today.. haha!

Unregistered 12-04-2016 10:40 PM

if someone has been offered the week before, and you havent, chances are you are already got rejected. and trust me, diageo wont send you the rejection mail UNLESS you email them and ask about it.

ps: i know because i went for their ac way earlier. got the mail only after i emailed.

Unregistered 13-04-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83385)
if someone has been offered the week before, and you havent, chances are you are already got rejected. and trust me, diageo wont send you the rejection mail UNLESS you email them and ask about it.

ps: i know because i went for their ac way earlier. got the mail only after i emailed.

I think someone emailed but no reply as well

Unregistered 13-04-2016 12:59 PM

Hi all, no point waiting for something that won't come! By any standards, how the HR team has handled this is really unprofessional. Especially since they advocated so much about giving feedback to help improve even for the rejected candidates.

Anyway this is a shout out to the Talent Engagement Team of Diageo (or rather the Talent Disengagement Team), please at least make an effort to close the loop for all candidates even the rejected ones. The reputation of your company is shaped by those inside AND outside the company... Terribly and disappointing way to end the Diageo experience, I have to say.