Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/6104-cad-commercial-affairs-department.html)

Unregistered 10-12-2018 01:51 PM

Still no news yet from the last round application in Oct/Nov... anyone gotten a call from them already?

Unregistered 10-12-2018 03:35 PM

Same here, still no news or calls.

I saw the fine print at the application page

"To be part of our team, please submit an online application via .careers.gov.sg. If you are short-listed, you will be notified within two weeks after the closing date for applications."

I remember the closing date was 23 November, which means the 2 weeks mark is over.

I am not holding any hopes already.

Unregistered 10-12-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 112317)
Same here, still no news or calls.

I saw the fine print at the application page

"To be part of our team, please submit an online application via .careers.gov.sg. If you are short-listed, you will be notified within two weeks after the closing date for applications."

I remember the closing date was 23 November, which means the 2 weeks mark is over.

I am not holding any hopes already.

Closing date was 22 November. If indeed two weeks of working days, it means if by 13 December no news means hopeless.

Unregistered 11-12-2018 12:24 PM

I think its within 8 weeks of submitting the application.... received an email automated response after i submitted on 4th Nov,

"If you are shortlisted for an interview, we will be in touch with you within 8 weeks with more information. In the meantime, please track the status of your application on Careers@Gov."

Anyone had a call from them yet?

Unregistered 11-12-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 112329)
I think its within 8 weeks of submitting the application.... received an email automated response after i submitted on 4th Nov,

"If you are shortlisted for an interview, we will be in touch with you within 8 weeks with more information. In the meantime, please track the status of your application on Careers@Gov."

Anyone had a call from them yet?

This is a generic auto-reply for all jobs you applied at Careers.Gov

Unregistered #3 11-12-2018 04:25 PM

Have still not heard back from them.

Unregistered 01-02-2019 08:32 PM

CAD just advertised again. Closing date 19 Feb 2019

Unregistered 11-02-2019 09:09 PM

Those who went for interview, is there psychometric test?

Can share some of the interview questions?

Unregistered 12-02-2019 12:06 PM

Going for second round interview next week for the oct/nov batch application. Generally, they only pick like 6-7 for the first round of interview

Unregistered 20-02-2019 10:10 AM

What's the profile of the 6 to 7 who got picked for 1st round interview?