Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/6104-cad-commercial-affairs-department.html)

Unregistered 01-12-2015 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74862)
Did you take up the offer in the end? If so, how's the working environment at CAD? Were the interview questions tough?

No I didn't. I do know a couple of friends working there though. Interview questions were to the point but straightforward.

One comment that I wanted to make was that I felt that the people there aren't dressed very smartly as compared to private sectors (banks etc). I wasn't impressed by the office building nor the dress code.

Those who are called to the interview ranged from fresh grads to year 4 audit associates at big 4 audit firms. Nearly everyone had accounting, biz or law background.

Unregistered 04-12-2015 07:11 PM

What is the pre-assessment about? Do you mind sharing more?

Unregistered 05-12-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 76373)
What is the pre-assessment about? Do you mind sharing more?

nothing much. just a sharing session and you do a short written test. i think i scribbled a few paragraphs in 30mins and left.... saw people writing pages of stuff though.

Unregistered 24-12-2015 09:55 AM

Has anyone received any update from the previous application?

Unregistered 09-12-2016 10:15 AM

Hi there, when does the application for CAD open?

Been searching through the application page but the hasn't been a position in CAD open for months.

How did you guys submit your applications?

Thanks!

Unregistered 08-07-2017 12:50 PM

Status updates for CAO

HR called few days back to say they are keen to bring me on board but requires around 2 more weeks to update me on the process. What does that mean?

Went to 1st round interview on 13 June then Final interview on 21st June.

Anyone in similar situation before?

kraphael 10-07-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98540)
HR called few days back to say they are keen to bring me on board but requires around 2 more weeks to update me on the process. What does that mean?

Hi Bro, may I know when did you apply for this job? I am aware the job application closing date was stated as 7th July 2017. I applied for this on the 5th of July but have not received a call from them.

This is aggravating because I was offered a role in compliance for 3.3k 6 months contract only and do not know if I should take it up.

Hope to hear from you ASAP!

Thanks

Unregistered 10-07-2017 05:31 PM

I applied in April and was only called in early June. I guess it might be better for you to apply when the next posting of CAO vacancy pops up. They are really slow in processing applications.

kraphael 10-07-2017 05:43 PM

thank you for the advice!

Unregistered 03-08-2017 03:45 PM

same situation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98540)

Me too. also went for round 2 interview in late june, still waiting for offer call. i called the HR but they said its at final approval stage. anyone else in same situation?