Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Banks' Pay and Bonuses (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5211-banks-pay-bonuses.html)

Unregistered 13-09-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182894)
Yeap.. definitely possible lol. If you look at JPM's payscale you will know, but not for me to share :)

Feel free to get your back office friend to SIC his 10k salary slip when he hits it someday :)

Unregistered 13-09-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182895)
Feel free to get your back office friend to SIC his 10k salary slip when he hits it someday :)

You dont have to believe it but the reality is shown in the salary scale provided in the mycareersfuture postings. Like someone before said, you can continue living in your "local bank fish tank"

Unregistered 13-09-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182905)
You dont have to believe it but the reality is shown in the salary scale provided in the mycareersfuture postings. Like someone before said, you can continue living in your "local bank fish tank"

They can quote you the sky. Whether you actually get that or the lower end of the range is another matter.

Unregistered 13-09-2021 03:42 PM

Hey man, look here. It’s like, a free world.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. It’s not my job to convince you otherwise and I’m not paid to do so.

It’s a lovely afternoon, I’m gonna head out to get some air and food. Cheers mate.

Unregistered 13-09-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182915)
Hey man, look here. It’s like, a free world.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. It’s not my job to convince you otherwise and I’m not paid to do so.

It’s a lovely afternoon, I’m gonna head out to get some air and food. Cheers mate.

Cool, talk big then run away without substantiating.

Come back another day to try again :)

Unregistered 15-09-2021 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182889)
There will always be people who are doubtful when someone earns more than them, they will say things that you are saying right now..

Why bother substantiating to you? You can just go to MyCareersFuture, look at top banks and how much they are paying.. My close friend just got offered JPM BACK OFFICE, it's already near 5k..

Funny the story they sell is always my friend or my relative never themselves. Come back when you actually see the payslip.

Unregistered 15-09-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182846)
Precisely. For American BBs MO, if you hentak at VP also got potential hit 20k ceiling (if >15 exp). ED onwards cap is 30k. Not everyone gets promoted to ED though. Nontheless, take 10k+ shake leg also buay pai la comfortable enough.

20k indian rupees ar? Lol.

Unregistered 15-09-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183130)
Funny the story they sell is always my friend or my relative never themselves. Come back when you actually see the payslip.

Doesn't mean it's not true just because it came from their friend. Continue being salty my friend :D

Unregistered 15-09-2021 08:35 AM

Anyone know how Maybank bonus is like for average performance and how’s the yearly increment?

Unregistered 15-09-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183134)
Doesn't mean it's not true just because it came from their friend. Continue being salty my friend :D

It might as well have come from their arsehole :)