Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Banks' Pay and Bonuses (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5211-banks-pay-bonuses.html)

Unregistered 12-09-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182534)
Lol I'm alr getting abv 10k in buy side middle office with 3 year exp. Just keep living in your own local bank fish tank ok

Prove it. Otherwise might as well say you earn $10m a month. Talk is cheap.

Unregistered 12-09-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182825)
Prove it. Otherwise might as well say you earn $10m a month. Talk is cheap.

Lol prove to you for what? I'm not him but it sounds like you're just a salty little boy lol. No point always comparing and doubting other's salary, just live your life

Unregistered 12-09-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182835)
Lol prove to you for what? I'm not him but it sounds like you're just a salty little boy lol. No point always comparing and doubting other's salary, just live your life

Precisely. For American BBs MO, if you hentak at VP also got potential hit 20k ceiling (if >15 exp). ED onwards cap is 30k. Not everyone gets promoted to ED though. Nontheless, take 10k+ shake leg also buay pai la comfortable enough.

Unregistered 12-09-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182835)

Salty for what?
I am not the one who made unsubstantiated claims.
One can either prove it or stop bragging they made so and so much.
Its frankly pointless if you are going to just say it anonymously with no proof to back it up.

Unregistered 12-09-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182849)
Salty for what?
Its frankly pointless if you are going to just say it anonymously with no proof to back it up.

Agreed. 99% of people here are just plain lying when they quote they "earn" astronomical salary here. Not saying all of them are but the vast majority. Esp those who think its easy to earn >$10k p.m. in BO/MO roles that are not specialized.

Unregistered 13-09-2021 09:00 AM

Quote:

Salty for what?

How to substantiate any claims on this forum?

Unregistered 13-09-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Salty for what?

There will always be people who are doubtful when someone earns more than them, they will say things that you are saying right now..

Why bother substantiating to you? You can just go to MyCareersFuture, look at top banks and how much they are paying.. My close friend just got offered JPM BACK OFFICE, it's already near 5k..

Unregistered 13-09-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182889)
There will always be people who are doubtful when someone earns more than them, they will say things that you are saying right now..

Why bother substantiating to you? You can just go to MyCareersFuture, look at top banks and how much they are paying.. My close friend just got offered JPM BACK OFFICE, it's already near 5k..

To add on:

This is for an ANALYST ROLE.

Unregistered 13-09-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182889)

Around 4.5k with 1-2 yoe can believe lah. You think the increments so fat until can hit 10k by early 30s meh?

Unregistered 13-09-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182893)
Around 4.5k with 1-2 yoe can believe lah. You think the increments so fat until can hit 10k by early 30s meh?

Yeap.. definitely possible lol. If you look at JPM's payscale you will know, but not for me to share :)