Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Banks' Pay and Bonuses (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5211-banks-pay-bonuses.html)

Unregistered 03-05-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167456)
im currently at one of the local banks at avp rank with 5 years exp, earning 5.9k pm. im pretty sure i'm an underpaid avp. so 5.5k for a manager rank sounds fair.

Isnt 5.9k considered pretty low for AVP? Shouldn’t you be expecting close to 8?

Unregistered 03-05-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167457)
Isnt 5.9k considered pretty low for AVP? Shouldn’t you be expecting close to 8?

yes i agree its quite low. im on the look out for my next move, to hopefully reach 7.5-8k before i hit my 6th year. sadly recruiters i've spoke to recently were only looking to give 15% increment max.

Unregistered 03-05-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167459)
yes i agree its quite low. im on the look out for my next move, to hopefully reach 7.5-8k before i hit my 6th year. sadly recruiters i've spoke to recently were only looking to give 15% increment max.

Trust me 7.5k to 8k for junior AVP only exists in foreign banks, but their bonus is lower as well. I heard JPM pay less than 1.5 months for BO role. Bank of America is even worse less than 1 month. Overall 6k is not that bad for junior AVP.

Yes, even for BB they will ask your previous pay. I have got the verbal offer from Blackrock, Credit Suisse and they wont proceed the final offer if you dont give them information of your current paycheck. I think 20% increment is still possible but beyond that is hard unless you are really underpaid.

Unregistered 03-05-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167466)
Trust me 7.5k to 8k for junior AVP only exists in foreign banks, but their bonus is lower as well. I heard JPM pay less than 1.5 months for BO role. Bank of America is even worse less than 1 month. Overall 6k is not that bad for junior AVP.

Yes, even for BB they will ask your previous pay. I have got the verbal offer from Blackrock, Credit Suisse and they wont proceed the final offer if you dont give them information of your current paycheck. I think 20% increment is still possible but beyond that is hard unless you are really underpaid.

Didn’t someone in local bank BO post that his/her bonus is 1.5mths this year?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 12:10 AM

How much can i expect if i join dbs treasures?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

how abt bonus for goldman ops?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Just wondering, how's Blackrock as a paymaster, better than the banks?

Unregistered 04-05-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167479)
How much can i expect if i join dbs treasures?

>7k if good!

Unregistered 05-05-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167592)
>7k if good!

but if not good? I believe 7k is when i am able to hit sales quota, what's the pay range for non quota

Unregistered 05-05-2021 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167592)
>7k if good!

What level is this