Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Roles in accenture singapore

Old 02-08-2021, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And they pay 4900 for fresh associate? Wouldn't Acn gone bust already then? Paying salaries and not able to earn their revenues. You want to be salty also need some logic bro
Honest answer? They put in sweat shop hours. That’s why they have to bump the pay up to retain and attract people. ACN lazy to entertain all the late night cabs, food expense claims. Just give one lump sum so you can just suck thumb when you’re ordering food delivery at 1am at client site.

Old 02-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Bingo and the BA are terrible, recommending solution that cannot be implemented cause they are not technical ahahah
Technical people are hired not in BA

Old 02-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
And they pay 4900 for fresh associate? Wouldn't Acn gone bust already then? Paying salaries and not able to earn their revenues. You want to be salty also need some logic bro
Very simple, dont trust anyone here or glassdoor or anyone else right? Go apply for fresh grad tech analyst role yourself. Sure can get at least 1st round interview if your resume is so-so. Once u get it, pls ask what is the fresh grad pay. Someone along the way will be able to tell you. Fair? Since you dont believe anyone at all.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 02-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Honest answer? They put in sweat shop hours. That’s why they have to bump the pay up to retain and attract people. ACN lazy to entertain all the late night cabs, food expense claims. Just give one lump sum so you can just suck thumb when you’re ordering food delivery at 1am at client site.
Not entirely true. Depends on the project you are on. Most likely you are brought in at the tail end of the project which is severely delayed and running out of funds. Thats why your experience is terrible lol.

When i was on a bad project doing OT, i was able to order dinner on project expenses (aka i dont pay, company pay) and get free grab home. Can even earn grab points.

On another project where the location is terrible, i can grab directly from home to work and back home. If dont want go back home also ok. Grab to anywhere in singapore after work. Company pay.

Nobody uses their transport allowance for transport allowance. Its just extra pay.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Wink

Quote:
Bingo and the BA are terrible, recommending solution that cannot be implemented cause they are not technical ahahah
BA wont be able to recommend any tech solutions. It is usually done by subject matter experts (senior managers, directors, MDs) who are solution architects. And there would be many of them brainstorming a particular solution, considering everything that has to be considered in terms of technical feasibility, fit for deployment into current environment or whatever etc, then that solution would be brought to the clients to pitch and hopefully win against the many other vendors who are doing the same.

Most likely you are a lowly developer who only worked with BA at the lower level who gave rubbish ideas to you from the clients-unfiltered and force you to implement.

Just think about this from another POV: would you dare to recommend a solution which does not work to a client, thereby putting your whole career on the line? Lets say you will be tasked to drive the project, would u be willing to take charge of a project which is doomed to fail? Lets say you are a MD, 50% of your pay is locked into acn shares, would you dare to propose a solution which is created by a bunch of low level BAs?
Old 02-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Very simple, dont trust anyone here or glassdoor or anyone else right? Go apply for fresh grad tech analyst role yourself. Sure can get at least 1st round interview if your resume is so-so. Once u get it, pls ask what is the fresh grad pay. Someone along the way will be able to tell you. Fair? Since you dont believe anyone at all.

I think you have some interpreting issues. The guy was being sarcastic to the other post...
He was not even doubting the salary dude

Old 02-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Not entirely true. Depends on the project you are on. Most likely you are brought in at the tail end of the project which is severely delayed and running out of funds. Thats why your experience is terrible lol.

When i was on a bad project doing OT, i was able to order dinner on project expenses (aka i dont pay, company pay) and get free grab home. Can even earn grab points.

On another project where the location is terrible, i can grab directly from home to work and back home. If dont want go back home also ok. Grab to anywhere in singapore after work. Company pay.

Nobody uses their transport allowance for transport allowance. Its just extra pay.
You are telling me that given the extra allowance you still claim your cab and food as per pre-bump? Stop lying to yourself please. I know how tight the budget is for ACN projects, esp HNPS. And given the bulk of ACN revenue comes from HNPS, yup sweat shop hours. Hourly pay with all the OT expenses, probably slightly better than B4 audit?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You are telling me that given the extra allowance you still claim your cab and food as per pre-bump? Stop lying to yourself please. I know how tight the budget is for ACN projects, esp HNPS. And given the bulk of ACN revenue comes from HNPS, yup sweat shop hours. Hourly pay with all the OT expenses, probably slightly better than B4 audit?
Yep. And that project is in HNPS. Well believe it or not doesnt matter.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I think you have some interpreting issues. The guy was being sarcastic to the other post...
He was not even doubting the salary dude
Which sentence shows the sarcasm?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
The truth is that acn experience is vastly different for everyone. No point comparing. U will just be emo about your own life. I have colleagues who get to travel to USA at the end of the year for some lame.convention. they hush hush didnt make a big deal out of it in order to stay under the radar and prevent jealousy.

Another person i know flew to moscow for about 1 month to finish up a project, got to travel afterwards.

Another person i know went to UK for digital analyst school. Got to travel europe afterwards.

A few mgmt consulting analysts went to india/KL for analyst school.

Another person i know flew to BKK every 2 weeks and back for a project there. Can fly his gf in for the weekends to travel. Everything paid.

Just dont compare. Serious. You will be very emo.