Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Roles in accenture singapore

Old 11-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well accenture just announced huge increments without promotions in the month of march. And extended promotions like crazy to more people. And everyone in accenture would be getting 1 week bonus in this month. Personally, i would be laughing my way to the bank at you bashers lol.
So i see ACN still pay bonus. There will be possibilities of no bonus payout i supposed. Also, is there a "on the bench" in ACN?

Old 12-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
So i see ACN still pay bonus. There will be possibilities of no bonus payout i supposed. Also, is there a "on the bench" in ACN?
Other IT consulting firms like capgemini yes. Have some on the bench.
Dun think is true for ACN. We are always short of manpower because turn over rate is very high. Good and competent people always leave whenever they found good exit opportunities.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Senior consultant as in associate manager level/manager level.

It is reflected in the salary itself. Real tech consultants should work Amazon/Google, same for engineers as well.
Why use 'senior consultant' when you are referring to associate manager? Just call it associate manager? Obviously real ones should be working there, obviously the group of tech consultants at accenture is different calibre as compared to google etc right?

You are asking the group of tech consultants who arent at google level yet to work at google? See how ridiculous your argument is? For this group of tech consultants who arent at a high level yet, obviously they have to work somewhere to keep food on the table right? So whats wrong with them working at accenture? Whats your beef against tech consultants who arent google calibre? You cant accept tech consultants of different skill levels? You think its either google-level or dont be a tech consultant? So binary? Open your mind pls.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Bonus is obviously called a bonus because it is a bonus right? Bonus means there will definitely be a possibility of 0 payout isnt it? Same with all other companies isnt it? If a company decides that bonus will definitely be more than 0 every single year, then come on why call it bonus? Just add that amount to the salary package itself can attract more people to join and retain people better right? Seriously i think the quality of thinking in this forum is utterly rubbish.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Bonus is obviously called a bonus because it is a bonus right? Bonus means there will definitely be a possibility of 0 payout isnt it? Same with all other companies isnt it? If a company decides that bonus will definitely be more than 0 every single year, then come on why call it bonus? Just add that amount to the salary package itself can attract more people to join and retain people better right? Seriously i think the quality of thinking in this forum is utterly rubbish.
Some fiscal year when the company made alot of profit. Your bonus is also higher.
There was one year I got bonus up to 20k no joke. I was also surprised. Only to find out that company as a globallu made alot of profit that year....

But next year bonus down to less than 10k etc. So felt demotivated. But after working so long. Already learn to accept that bonus is not a reflection of hardwork.

So don't work hard expecting bonus. Should just work 50% effort. Enjoy work life balance and hope there is bonus.. That's the best outcome.

Othwerisr I have seen fresh grad who come and overtime etc. Work like slave. Still in the student mode. Work hard. Get good result. Get good bonus.

Working world don't work like that.
To benefit most. You need to appear to be working only during critical moment. And most of the time you need to pace yourself to avoid burn out.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 12-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

All the trolls in this forum.

ACN does not pay bonus during the first year of the contract. Additionally, all bonuses are paid at the end of the year, not in the middle of the year.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

ACN does not pay bonus during the first year of the contract. Additionally, all bonuses are paid at the end of the year, not in the middle of the year.
You troll la I'm under contract with ACN. Bonus is paid at the end contract. Not end of the year.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You troll la I'm under contract with ACN. Bonus is paid at the end contract. Not end of the year.
You troll la. Copy the bonus contract clause here lah? Troll
Old 12-04-2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Rofl contract worker. Ya sounds right.

For fulltimers, we are all getting Extra 1 week bonus this month: s://.businessinsider.in/business/corporates/news/accenture-announces-one-time-bonus-for-all-employees-as-the-tech-giant-sees-robust-revenue-growth/articleshow/81572548.cms
Old 12-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Some fiscal year when the company made alot of profit. Your bonus is also higher.
There was one year I got bonus up to 20k no joke. I was also surprised. Only to find out that company as a globallu made alot of profit that year....

But next year bonus down to less than 10k etc. So felt demotivated. But after working so long. Already learn to accept that bonus is not a reflection of hardwork.

So don't work hard expecting bonus. Should just work 50% effort. Enjoy work life balance and hope there is bonus.. That's the best outcome.

Othwerisr I have seen fresh grad who come and overtime etc. Work like slave. Still in the student mode. Work hard. Get good result. Get good bonus.

Working world don't work like that.
To benefit most. You need to appear to be working only during critical moment. And most of the time you need to pace yourself to avoid burn out.
Dude, bonus is called a bonus because it is something out of the norm isnt it? What hope for bonus? Pls la once you are hoping for it, you will be putting yourself up for disappointment when you dont get or get super low isnt it?

Another thing is, obviously hard work doesnt mean you can get rewarded in terms of bonus or promotions right? Obviously you need to excel at the office politics game, know who to curry flavour with, get yourself on high impact and high visibility projects. I dont understand why many people keep on believing that their hard work matters and end up complaining when they are passed over for promotions.