Roles in accenture singapore - Page 539 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5381 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi whatís the salary increment from analyst to senior analyst? Also is senior analyst salary of the 2 years same or second year will be more?
it depends fresh graudate local degree with first class honor is 5.5k-6k
2 years promotion to senior land u 8k-9k depends on which client u servicing.



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #5382 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it depends fresh graudate local degree with first class honor is 5.5k-6k
2 years promotion to senior land u 8k-9k depends on which client u servicing.
tell me you are not from acn without telling me

Reply With Quote
  #5383 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it depends fresh graudate local degree with first class honor is 5.5k-6k
2 years promotion to senior land u 8k-9k depends on which client u servicing.
Huh your info accurate anot? Iím a nus first class grad and Iím getting same pay as every fresh grad that joined Accenture this year. We are not anywhere near what youíre saying close to 5k but didnít hit 5k. Consultants in our project are drawing around 7k ++ also, so how can senior analyst which is lower than consultants get 8-9k lol

Reply With Quote
  #5384 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Huh your info accurate anot? Iím a nus first class grad and Iím getting same pay as every fresh grad that joined Accenture this year. We are not anywhere near what youíre saying close to 5k but didnít hit 5k. Consultants in our project are drawing around 7k ++ also, so how can senior analyst which is lower than consultants get 8-9k lol
Ignore the troll.
Reply With Quote
  #5385 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Huh your info accurate anot? Iím a nus first class grad and Iím getting same pay as every fresh grad that joined Accenture this year. We are not anywhere near what youíre saying close to 5k but didnít hit 5k. Consultants in our project are drawing around 7k ++ also, so how can senior analyst which is lower than consultants get 8-9k lol
thanks for bringing clarity in the midst of all these bs trolls. the forum need more ppl like u to weed out all the fake news. any chance of increment/promo for you soon, since you've been in the company for 2 yrs?
Reply With Quote
  #5386 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it depends fresh graudate local degree with first class honor is 5.5k-6k
2 years promotion to senior land u 8k-9k depends on which client u servicing.
Really meh, those who joined acn can verify how much you get? I always hear everyone saying all new joiners analyst get same pay, even now they started University career fair, the pay also not as high as what you state here, and didnít segregate based on honours what. I know some who havnt get the grad cert but cleared the school requirements already working and getting the salary, so confirm not depend on honours.
Reply With Quote

  #5387 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 04:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanks for bringing clarity in the midst of all these bs trolls. the forum need more ppl like u to weed out all the fake news. any chance of increment/promo for you soon, since you've been in the company for 2 yrs?
Hi hi, no problem, glad to help with what I know. And some trolls really donít know what they get out of all these fake news. But yup answering to your question, probably will hit end year promo. Are you in the firm too? Hope your promotion will be soon too!
Reply With Quote
  #5388 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Really meh, those who joined acn can verify how much you get? I always hear everyone saying all new joiners analyst get same pay, even now they started University career fair, the pay also not as high as what you state here, and didnít segregate based on honours what. I know some who havnt get the grad cert but cleared the school requirements already working and getting the salary, so confirm not depend on honours.
I might be wrong about this (other ACN colleagues can correct if my information is incorrect), but first year as an analyst is slightly below 5k, irregardless of honours/university. The 2nd and 3rd year youll be a senior analyst, with approximately mid-5k range, and when you become a consultant after the TAP program, its probably around 6.5k
Reply With Quote
  #5389 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I might be wrong about this (other ACN colleagues can correct if my information is incorrect), but first year as an analyst is slightly below 5k, irregardless of honours/university. The 2nd and 3rd year youll be a senior analyst, with approximately mid-5k range, and when you become a consultant after the TAP program, its probably around 6.5k
Correct mate, but I think consultant should be close to 7k. Heard from the management consultant in my project, but Iím not sure if consultant level in S&C vs in tech is a little different pay range cos I do hear some saying management consultant getting a little more. But youíre correct for analyst and senior analyst! )
Reply With Quote
  #5390 (permalink)  
Old 03-10-2022, 01:08 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Really meh, those who joined acn can verify how much you get? I always hear everyone saying all new joiners analyst get same pay, even now they started University career fair, the pay also not as high as what you state here, and didnít segregate based on honours what. I know some who havnt get the grad cert but cleared the school requirements already working and getting the salary, so confirm not depend on honours.
Depends mate if you are attached to financial sector you get high pay then the rest.
Here alot old school noobs think 4k or 5k means across all graduates.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,951 Replies, 9,948,185 Views
Singapore Power EDGE Program
5 Replies, 4,428 Views
MasterCard Graduate Developement... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
74 Replies, 48,524 Views
Barclays ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
277 Replies, 186,593 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,669 Replies, 3,145,903 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,381 Replies, 7,532,124 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
215 Replies, 69,925 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,469 Replies, 374,723 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,007 Replies, 488,498 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,708 Replies, 986,471 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,294 Replies, 630,164 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
621 Replies, 264,102 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,449 Replies, 5,464,534 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,745 Replies, 2,311,409 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,580 Replies, 1,292,524 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,448 Replies, 1,111,116 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
843 Replies, 241,188 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
267 Replies, 173,192 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,798 Replies, 2,665,312 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,748 Replies, 3,449,269 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,246 Replies, 990,566 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,484 Replies, 2,239,968 Views
how much shall I expect for a vp... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
52 Replies, 146,274 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,642 Replies, 4,200,901 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
423 Replies, 454,540 Views
ST Engineering SWE as a fresh grad ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 764 Views
Early Retirement ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 3,350 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
468 Replies, 157,864 Views
Career Advice Needed ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 2,312 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2