Roles in accenture singapore - Page 410 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Roles in accenture singapore

Old 15-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

just wondering but does accenture accept SIM grads? cause i saw this post and thinking wtf 3.4k is so trash lol pretty sure theres a few tech programs accepting sim grads and pay above 4k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am from SIM. NUS FASS and NTU ADM got give me offer, but screw arts. So I went to SIM do comp sci. Just graduated last year, knn a lot of dumb idiots and slackers. All copied assignments(Which is normal) and even cheated in exams during covid. Parents sponsored them to study in private but all acting and taking **** for granted. (think is normal too but wtf)

Next step: Join insurance. Suddenly all these dumb idiots become financial experts/gurus. Cant even solve basic math/codes and now can talk about compound interest and different risks formulas and theories... no thank you. Project meeting 11am all can late by hours, but insurance accountability check at 8am in office all can suddenly do it. ./.

Why insurance? cos these ppl are just lazy to work hard in corporate world earning <3.2k or even lower after getting free sponsored by daddy/mummy. Insurance entry level low and if thick skin u can 'make' a lot. So majority join. Don't even get me started on NUS kids in AAG, might as well give me the slot in NUS.

My parents did not pay a single cent for my uni at all. I think my dad is some govt sector AC or DC rank and my mum is a senior manager in DBS. Both told me young that time they settled their uni loans themselves, so now want me to go through the 'suffering' ok lor i sucked thumb. So during uni i worked part time (waiter, tuition, safe-entry, which was the best cos I can sit down zuo bo at ulu area like NLB carpark and study), was juggling between work and school. I made quite a bit, able to settle around 35% of my sch fees. So upon my graduation my parents paid the remaining, saying they just want me to know ' money hard to earn ' yay lol i also got sponsored la but different situations as those idiots.

Now I working liao, take home 3.4k as a software developer. is low but 3.4k I happy liao. 1yr in liao and my performance quite good (i worked 3x as hard as those fresh grads from NUS/NTU), so pay raise incoming by end June. I heard raise to 4k+. yay.

U think all those siao lang lazy idiots will be grinding as hard as me just to get that 'meagre' salary increment? all rather go insurance and grind to get their MDRT ****, and their grind = dm ppl instagram/linkedin or post cringeworthy financial stuff on instagram/facebook.

;'D

Old 15-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
just wondering but does accenture accept SIM grads? cause i saw this post and thinking wtf 3.4k is so trash lol pretty sure theres a few tech programs accepting sim grads and pay above 4k
are you high? SIM grads are fking useless and the fact that the OP who wrote that ******** needs to constantly validate himself spamming "respect" speaks volume about that trash degree.

Old 15-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
ACCN has a crazy amount of new hire crap. Various ethics modules, cybersec training, new hire orientation, various welcome sessions with different pods, then there's also other stuff with people within your division...

Some people get assigned to a project immediately, while others can wait for a very long time. I find that those who did their internship get their projects immediately. In my case, I waited months before I got assigned to a project, and it was a project everyone was miserable to be a part of.

Like what some others have said here, your experience will really vary depending on the project you're assigned to. In my experience, I will never consider working for Accenture again.
I see, thanks for sharing. But during the months where you have no project, do you get paid your monthly salary though? Or there’s no salary paid to you until you got a project?

And those who interned before get projects faster, for instance if you intern as BA intern but join consulting pod, also can get project faster?

Old 15-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
are you high? SIM grads are fking useless and the fact that the OP who wrote that ******** needs to constantly validate himself spamming "respect" speaks volume about that trash degree.
Lol go read about your company more before speaking. Accenture hires many from sim and there’s even some who got into the strategy arm. Sound so salty must be local uni who got rejected lol. Do a simple Google search and you can see many even have notable internships whereas your local uni counterparts don’t even have a good one.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation

[

Quote:

Not sure what he was hired as. He mentioned take home 3.4k, that is after cpf deduction.
Fresh grads get 4500 + 400, so it should be around 3.9k for take home.

I'm a SIM Grad as well, computer science. There are many people in projects that are not from Com Sci and of course, they perform worse (I can only speak for tech project).

After working for a period of time with different people, you will realize that the University doesnt mean anything. I've seen lousy NUS NTU grads as well, and there are really good ones. It boils down to the individual, not the University that they are from.

Same goes to SIM, just that there are more bad apples than good one.
It dos not mean that they are all bad, just harder to see a good one.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Lol go read about your company more before speaking. Accenture hires many from sim and there’s even some who got into the strategy arm. Sound so salty must be local uni who got rejected lol. Do a simple Google search and you can see many even have notable internships whereas your local uni counterparts don’t even have a good one.
cope harder and keep using the same cringe baseless counter-argument "oh you got rejected thats why u mad" nonsense lol.

Old 15-05-2022, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sounds like BT Project to me
Business transformation? But project allocation really depends on luck right cos you can’t pick, if you lucky you get good project but if you suay then gg liao.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:31 PM

zero_88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yes acn have a few SIM grad in my company

but I strongly believe private uni gt a different pay scheme from local uni grad
Old 15-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_88 View Post
yes acn have a few SIM grad in my company

but I strongly believe private uni gt a different pay scheme from local uni grad
No that’s not true, I’m from sim and I’m paid the same as the other local uni grads, 4.5k base + 400 allowance, totalling to 4.9k. I was also a past summer intern. I know some seniors who came into ACN without being a past intern also paid 4.9k.

I think for the previous op who complained he got Low pay 3.5k? He should be contractor. Contractor pay scheme is different to analysts, regardless what uni if you come in on a contract basis that’s the pay scheme.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
No that’s not true, I’m from sim and I’m paid the same as the other local uni grads, 4.5k base + 400 allowance, totalling to 4.9k. I was also a past summer intern. I know some seniors who came into ACN without being a past intern also paid 4.9k.

I think for the previous op who complained he got Low pay 3.5k? He should be contractor. Contractor pay scheme is different to analysts, regardless what uni if you come in on a contract basis that’s the pay scheme.

Agreed. He Might be from companies like Avensys, Avanade, Collabera etc.