Roles in accenture singapore - Page 381 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3801 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is Accenture really that good? Why so many ppl wanna join cos I mean many complain of the ot rate right and itís ot rate us known to be quite bad. So technically youíre like working your life away, the salary is worth the work there? :/

Reply With Quote
  #3802 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 09:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Accenture really that good? Why so many ppl wanna join cos I mean many complain of the ot rate right and itís ot rate us known to be quite bad. So technically youíre like working your life away, the salary is worth the work there? :/
Yes it is - itís a trade off. OT + higher pay vs no OT + average pay. But higher pay means next job jump even higher. Worth it if you can survive it tbh.

Reply With Quote
  #3803 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 09:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tbh thereís so many better companies and better offers other than Accenture, right now may not have much openings. But just wait for a few more months and more openings are open, donít settle for anything less than your abilities, once you accept and regret your choice, hard to opt for a better option alr. Itís always a redirectionÖ
Whatís a company thatís better than accenture in tech consulting?

Reply With Quote
  #3804 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whatís a company thatís better than accenture in tech consulting?
You know thereís not only tech consulting in Accenture and I think thatís what the op meant like besides tech consulting other rolesÖ and is it even counted as consulting lol when all Accenture does is implementation, clients tell you do what you do what
Reply With Quote
  #3805 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You know thereís not only tech consulting in Accenture and I think thatís what the op meant like besides tech consulting other rolesÖ and is it even counted as consulting lol when all Accenture does is implementation, clients tell you do what you do what
ya thats literally what consulting means lol

assenture is a consulting company

its pretty ass, only reason to join is

1. you're a cs grad and u interned here, cant find other jobs so u join this garbage
2. you're not a cs grad, you join here to get your foot into swe, not a bad choice
Reply With Quote
  #3806 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whatís a company thatís better than accenture in tech consulting?
If so good why still so many ppl leave? Like contradicts isnít it
Reply With Quote

  #3807 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ya thats literally what consulting means lol

assenture is a consulting company

its pretty ass, only reason to join is

1. you're a cs grad and u interned here, cant find other jobs so u join this garbage
2. you're not a cs grad, you join here to get your foot into swe, not a bad choice
So if coming from a non tech background like business/finance field for example, joining Accenture also able to jump to swe roles in tech firms?
Reply With Quote
  #3808 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So if coming from a non tech background like business/finance field for example, joining Accenture also able to jump to swe roles in tech firms?
dont count on it lol youre better off grinding your technical competencies first (bootcamps, leetcode) rather than hope to gain valuable otj exp as a swe at acn
Reply With Quote
  #3809 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If so good why still so many ppl leave? Like contradicts isnít it
Burn out lor. Not sustainable to work 12hrs a day. 6-7 days a week
Reply With Quote
  #3810 (permalink)  
Old 23-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Burn out lor. Not sustainable to work 12hrs a day. 6-7 days a week
Omg the working hours really like that?! Like sooner or later health will have issues eh 😨
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,608 Replies, 3,732,763 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,542 Replies, 4,739,449 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
191 Replies, 132,214 Views
merit increment in civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 150,450 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,894 Replies, 1,554,980 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
19,023 Replies, 8,317,421 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,263 Replies, 2,947,384 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,796 Replies, 2,494,013 Views
How much yearly salary increment... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 17,322 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,303 Replies, 1,064,698 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,287 Replies, 1,117,254 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,786 Replies, 2,486,582 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
152 Replies, 82,823 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
667 Replies, 312,832 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,375 Replies, 711,500 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023
7 Replies, 1,697 Views
Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
112 Replies, 72,941 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,047 Replies, 904,188 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
393 Replies, 173,768 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,124 Replies, 859,146 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
544 Replies, 266,553 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,590 Replies, 1,290,975 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
304 Replies, 201,308 Views
ByteDance / TikTok ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 12,961 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,057 Replies, 3,570,885 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,273 Replies, 10,623,889 Views
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
108 Replies, 124,797 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
406 Replies, 327,221 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,165 Replies, 3,742,648 Views
SEA (Garena) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
57 Replies, 69,587 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2