Roles in accenture singapore - Page 189 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1881 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

GPGT is the most accurate way.

Reply With Quote
  #1882 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is the post
Lol anyhow edit photo also can.

So sad ACN must be treating you guys like **** and so stressed out that you guys want to make your salaries up

Reply With Quote
  #1883 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lol anyhow edit photo also can.

So sad ACN must be treating you guys like **** and so stressed out that you guys want to make your salaries up
Very simple how about you GPGT your current payslip which is around 4k to prove us wrong?

Reply With Quote
  #1884 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Very simple how about you GPGT your current payslip which is around 4k to prove us wrong?
All these delusional ACN graduates. Must be OT so much until brain sot liao
Reply With Quote
  #1885 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All these delusional ACN graduates. Must be OT so much until brain sot liao
Exactly lo, delusional ACN slaves. Think just because got 1 screenshot from a random source then can proof. Can they verify the background of this poster anyways lmao? He may not even be a fresh grad (and pretending to be one)? Or like earlier mentioned, the pic may have been doctored.
Reply With Quote
  #1886 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Exactly lo, delusional ACN slaves. Think just because got 1 screenshot from a random source then can proof. Can they verify the background of this poster anyways lmao? He may not even be a fresh grad (and pretending to be one)? Or like earlier mentioned, the pic may have been doctored.
typo, prove*

10char
Reply With Quote

  #1887 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's 4500 + 400 for those that joined last year (after June adjustment).
Not sure for new ones joinig this year.

There's a guy in ACN for 3 years and he revealed it in another thread that he's getting the same pay.
Reply With Quote
  #1888 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2021, 10:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's 4500 + 400 for those that joined last year (after June adjustment).
Not sure for new ones joinig this year.

There's a guy in ACN for 3 years and he revealed it in another thread that he's getting the same pay.
Still being delusional.

Maybe you need a break from your daily OT grind and just take a moment for yourself first.
Reply With Quote
  #1889 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Still being delusional.

Maybe you need a break from your daily OT grind and just take a moment for yourself first.
Damn sad sia you. Kena fired from acn long ago still come in here discourage people from joining. Must be a HPS contract worker. Analyst equivalent level.
Reply With Quote
  #1890 (permalink)  
Old 15-07-2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Damn sad sia you. Kena fired from acn long ago still come in here discourage people from joining. Must be a HPS contract worker. Analyst equivalent level.
Yeah he's probably fired or something. He doesn't know whats going on currently, just basing off his old information.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,875 Replies, 4,490,595 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,997 Replies, 7,677,607 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
217 Replies, 82,816 Views
Year end bonus for civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
352 Replies, 72,930 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,331 Replies, 2,678,072 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,255 Replies, 1,539,552 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,040 Replies, 1,527,063 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
787 Replies, 388,424 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 4,463 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
674 Replies, 340,574 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
134 Replies, 140,685 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,174 Replies, 2,691,326 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,545 Replies, 769,579 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
154 Replies, 98,488 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
285 Replies, 162,309 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,951 Replies, 5,074,547 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
212 Replies, 176,078 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,260 Replies, 320,020 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,932 Replies, 649,906 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,812 Replies, 2,169,439 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,412 Replies, 647,159 Views
Htx ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 2,383 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
295 Replies, 118,960 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
553 Replies, 324,482 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,074 Replies, 777,938 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
420 Replies, 407,015 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 21,913 Views
Citibank Singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
173 Replies, 115,933 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 7,997 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2