Roles in accenture singapore - Page 164 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1631 (permalink)  
Old 18-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow. 5% increment per year? For average performers too?
Promo 45-50%?!?! Means for analyst to senior analyst pay up from 4k to 6k??? Are you sure?
Why people like you keep on harping on senior analyst? Do you not know that there are 2 career tracks-1 that skips levels and 1 that has more levels? He is talking about the track where he gets promoted from analyst to consultant to manager. This is the track which has 50-60% increment per promotion.

You are referring to the track that promotes from analyst to sr analyst to specialist to associate manager to manager. This is the track which does NOT have 50-60% increment per promotion.

Reply With Quote
  #1632 (permalink)  
Old 18-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why people like you keep on harping on senior analyst? Do you not know that there are 2 career tracks-1 that skips levels and 1 that has more levels? He is talking about the track where he gets promoted from analyst to consultant to manager. This is the track which has 50-60% increment per promotion.

You are referring to the track that promotes from analyst to sr analyst to specialist to associate manager to manager. This is the track which does NOT have 50-60% increment per promotion.

Because most people are offered the Tech track,.
They are unaware there's a consulting track, strategy track which is on a different payscale.
Inside these tracks, there are business groups as well, depending on which group you are in, there's also difference in salary.

Tech track often argues that the other tracks get to skip levels which is unfair.
But on flip side, there's a infamous up or out culture just like the other consulting firms.

All these infos can be found easily in reddit/fishbowl app. Have a nice day.

Reply With Quote
  #1633 (permalink)  
Old 18-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Because most people are offered the Tech track,.
They are unaware there's a consulting track, strategy track which is on a different payscale.
Inside these tracks, there are business groups as well, depending on which group you are in, there's also difference in salary.

Tech track often argues that the other tracks get to skip levels which is unfair.
But on flip side, there's a infamous up or out culture just like the other consulting firms.

All these infos can be found easily in reddit/fishbowl app. Have a nice day.
Totally agree with your points.

Similar to any department in a non-consulting firm, there are difference in career tracks and payscales. I urge everyone who is in Acn tech to seriously research on reddit/fishbowl before joining or complaining about why is there such a huge difference.

Reply With Quote
  #1634 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why people like you keep on harping on senior analyst? Do you not know that there are 2 career tracks-1 that skips levels and 1 that has more levels? He is talking about the track where he gets promoted from analyst to consultant to manager. This is the track which has 50-60% increment per promotion.

You are referring to the track that promotes from analyst to sr analyst to specialist to associate manager to manager. This is the track which does NOT have 50-60% increment per promotion.
So if tech track what is the pay increment like? And promote to snr analyst increment?
Reply With Quote
  #1635 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 12:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So if tech track what is the pay increment like? And promote to snr analyst increment?
Sr analyst is mid 5k.
Reply With Quote
  #1636 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sr analyst is mid 5k.
What about tech track pay increment from Sr analyst to consultant?
Reply With Quote

  #1637 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sr analyst is mid 5k.
That is pathetic. No wonder people try to leave ACN after 2 years there.
Reply With Quote
  #1638 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That is pathetic. No wonder people try to leave ACN after 2 years there.
5k+ with 2 YOE is pathetic? You working at where ah boi boi? Show linkedin lah
Reply With Quote
  #1639 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about tech track pay increment from Sr analyst to consultant?
Mid 6k. Its actually worth it because if you are not good enough to join big tech like facebook amazon etc, this would be much better than all the lower tiered SI firms which would accept you eg. Ncs, st electronics
Reply With Quote
  #1640 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

like that join govtech/dbs better right, fresh grad already 6k+ onward
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,665 Replies, 1,280,493 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
116 Replies, 57,604 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,709 Replies, 4,612,221 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,334 Replies, 573,499 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,695 Replies, 4,354,588 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,063 Replies, 2,524,372 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,007 Replies, 2,501,819 Views
Asset Management Salary ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 3,629 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
627 Replies, 99,102 Views
HDB (under MND) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
459 Replies, 370,171 Views
Citibank Singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
136 Replies, 100,221 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
84 Replies, 134,220 Views
Perm to contract, increase > 2k... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
32 Replies, 4,414 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
473 Replies, 272,629 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,584 Replies, 7,345,370 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
440 Replies, 275,043 Views
Jumping from Stat Board into...
4 Replies, 299 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
82 Replies, 22,661 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
127 Replies, 119,349 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,517 Replies, 732,110 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,848 Replies, 608,627 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,011 Replies, 521,922 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,913 Replies, 1,749,907 Views
Banking - Back Office ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
239 Replies, 159,737 Views
UBS Financial Services Industry... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
632 Replies, 140,405 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,750 Replies, 1,411,629 Views
Starting Pay for CS/Ministries... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
233 Replies, 108,893 Views
business analyst
1 Replies, 2,803 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
867 Replies, 222,628 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2