Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 12-03-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95409)
Hi,

Anyone waiting for interview from ACN? Normally how long is the process from video interview to case interviews to offer?

gg now still hiring?

Unregistered 20-03-2017 12:01 AM

waiting period

been completed the 3 rounds of interview since 2 weeks ago.... tomorrow is the 3rd week. should i give up and take it as not successful? So frustrating to wait so long.
and by experience do they reject ppl even thou its already past 3rd interview?

Unregistered 20-03-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95783)
been completed the 3 rounds of interview since 2 weeks ago.... tomorrow is the 3rd week. should i give up and take it as not successful? So frustrating to wait so long.
and by experience do they reject ppl even thou its already past 3rd interview?

3rd out of 4 rounds or 3rd out of 5 rounds?

It really depends on the final round. Normally they will reply you on the decision within a couple of business days. Which position are you applying for?

Unregistered 20-03-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95786)
3rd out of 4 rounds or 3rd out of 5 rounds?

It really depends on the final round. Normally they will reply you on the decision within a couple of business days. Which position are you applying for?

3rd round meet MD

Didn't know if there are 4th or 5th rounds

I thought there's only 3

Applying for a senior technical role

Unregistered 20-03-2017 01:10 PM

Any idea where how and who I can get an update from ?

Unregistered 29-03-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95791)
3rd round meet MD

Didn't know if there are 4th or 5th rounds

I thought there's only 3

Applying for a senior technical role

MD usually is closing round already. the MD will make the call if he will hire u or not.

If he doesn't wanna hire u, then HR will circulate your CV to other MDs to see if they're interested.

If another MD is interested, u will be interviewed another round by that MD.

If no other MD is interested, then bye bye.

Source: current ACN staff.

Unregistered 30-03-2017 10:07 PM

eh got some info about Accenture here also. FYI

freshbread.me

Unregistered 02-04-2017 02:50 PM

Hi,

I have been working in Accenture as a software engineering analyst. I have no background in com sci and is drawing 3200+300(transport). I read from other people drawing 3800+300. Is it because of honour class?

Im a second lower from NUS only.

Also, would there be bonus in accenture?

Unregistered 02-04-2017 07:20 PM

Don't really think Accenture HR is reliable. Basically, they just see what is your education background and just throw you into any of a pile of requesting departments seeking relevant skills personnel. They don't consider what is your last drawn pay and valuable skill sets. I'm getting around 5k per month and they gave me an role which is pay 3.6k. Seem like they just work for the sake of working only and didn't put any interest into the company. When i reject the offer, they still send me a mail stating that i am unable to proceed into the next round of interview. what joke is this that i reject it and send me a mail rejecting me back ? Seem like they really does not know what they are doing and sending a mail based on template only. If Accenture want to grow properly, train your HR staff properly

Unregistered 02-04-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96277)
Don't really think Accenture HR is reliable. Basically, they just see what is your education background and just throw you into any of a pile of requesting departments seeking relevant skills personnel. They don't consider what is your last drawn pay and valuable skill sets. I'm getting around 5k per month and they gave me an role which is pay 3.6k. Seem like they just work for the sake of working only and didn't put any interest into the company. When i reject the offer, they still send me a mail stating that i am unable to proceed into the next round of interview. what joke is this that i reject it and send me a mail rejecting me back ? Seem like they really does not know what they are doing and sending a mail based on template only. If Accenture want to grow properly, train your HR staff properly

Live and let live lah. Which capable person will waste time in HR doing all these admin and cold calling people up and arranging meeting time?

Some companies got very good process and training so their HR at least can follow instructions and do basic things properly, Accenture is 100% business driven and all their money and best people are in consulting and programming side so HR cannot expect too much.

When I was there all the internal staff have nothing good to say about HR as well, but we just try to work with them and pray hard no screw up. Try getting them to fix something then you know what is vomit blood. They took nearly 3 months to get my leave system sorted.