UOB Management Associate Program - Page 85 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




UOB Management Associate Program

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #841 (permalink)  
Old 24-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it really the case? How sia I signed the contract liao
just work 1 year, take the 10k bonus and hop to bigger banks bro why u wanna join UOB anyway... take the training and use it for ur benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Isnít this a permanent role?
who told you its perm role? their HR? lol its subject to headcount and performance, always has been, even back during their Finance and Tech program in 2019.

Kick start your technology career by building your foundation and deepening your specialisation through a 12-month on-the-job and structured training programme, with opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through participation in exciting projects undertaken by the Bank.

Reply With Quote
  #842 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We're talking about the TDP, Technology Development Programme right?

Yeah that program has no full-time conversion... I'm pretty sure. Last year they had a similar program for tech & finance, my final interview I saw like 250+ people lmfao and we created a discord group since we would get rotated and it would be nice to share experience / info.

At the end of it, 180+ of us got dropped... LOL, the other 70+ I don't even know if they made it, they didn't respond in the discord group.

Reply With Quote
  #843 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

gg to those who signed TDP, no wonder the job advert for TDP always up on linkedin



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #844 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 07:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

shag balls

i apply uob tdp, it was just 1 phone call some ez iq test 15 mins lol i apply it as a back up and just for fun, didnt think i would get it cos i anyhow answer

now im glad i got it cos its the only offer i got LOL sian
Reply With Quote
  #845 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 07:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
shag balls

i apply uob tdp, it was just 1 phone call some ez iq test 15 mins lol i apply it as a back up and just for fun, didnt think i would get it cos i anyhow answer

now im glad i got it cos its the only offer i got LOL sian
same situation as you. Are you planning to stick to it or find a new one? which track are u in?
Reply With Quote
  #846 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
shag balls

i apply uob tdp, it was just 1 phone call some ez iq test 15 mins lol i apply it as a back up and just for fun, didnt think i would get it cos i anyhow answer

now im glad i got it cos its the only offer i got LOL sian
LOL bro u srs ah? not trolling??

i hope you arent from computing... this tdp dont even have any kind of technical assessment whatsoever? not even a simple hackerrank let alone a take home or white board qns? q jialat leh

why only got one offer tho? you didnt bother applying more or rly kena rejected? if its the latter i recommend u at least try DBS SEED at least higher pay lmaooo if not i recommend u brush up on technical skills and grind leetcode and apply for tech roles in tech companies

(source: landed a tech role in a tech company with non CS degree) atb bro
Reply With Quote

  #847 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We're talking about the TDP, Technology Development Programme right?

Yeah that program has no full-time conversion... I'm pretty sure. Last year they had a similar program for tech & finance, my final interview I saw like 250+ people lmfao and we created a discord group since we would get rotated and it would be nice to share experience / info.

At the end of it, 180+ of us got dropped... LOL, the other 70+ I don't even know if they made it, they didn't respond in the discord group.
I am the OG poster for the TDP and I wish to comment that after asking HR, HR has confirmed that they would employ those on TDP after the rotations end.

Yes. the bonus is 10k after 1 year of service with 0.5 year in 1 rotation each.
Reply With Quote
  #848 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL bro u srs ah? not trolling??

i hope you arent from computing... this tdp dont even have any kind of technical assessment whatsoever? not even a simple hackerrank let alone a take home or white board qns? q jialat leh

why only got one offer tho? you didnt bother applying more or rly kena rejected? if its the latter i recommend u at least try DBS SEED at least higher pay lmaooo if not i recommend u brush up on technical skills and grind leetcode and apply for tech roles in tech companies

(source: landed a tech role in a tech company with non CS degree) atb bro
ya no troll bro this program legit ez to get thats why all my friends go for it first as back-up plan

i applied bytedance, shopee and shopback.... i failed at round 3-4, shag

i didnt apply anywhere else cause other companies boring af..

from ntu cs btw
Reply With Quote
  #849 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I accepted the TDP offer. Want to try reading up/browsing relevant topics before the program starts cause I'm from a non-tech background. Anyone got any recommendations?
Reply With Quote
  #850 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I accepted the TDP offer. Want to try reading up/browsing relevant topics before the program starts cause I'm from a non-tech background. Anyone got any recommendations?
you want to read up on relevant topics before a program that will teach you and guide you on what to read up on?

wow these TDP people legit cmi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 samtanjw Income and Jobs 1135 02-08-2022 02:50 AM
DBS Management Associate Program 2015 samtanjw Income and Jobs 1855 26-02-2021 01:36 AM
Insurance Management Associate Program (IMAP) Cron Income and Jobs 65 11-12-2020 04:55 PM
Management Associate Program hexengeist Income and Jobs 0 05-09-2013 01:40 PM
Dive Management Associate Program Rickykoh Marketplace and Find Work 0 20-01-2013 01:30 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,342 Replies, 5,152,446 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,265 Replies, 1,066,547 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,720 Replies, 2,640,072 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,283 Replies, 1,530,135 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,120 Replies, 2,016,663 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,840 Replies, 3,690,830 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
543 Replies, 194,428 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,642 Replies, 9,288,633 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,087 Replies, 3,038,770 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
166 Replies, 50,762 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,198 Replies, 554,011 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,476 Replies, 6,761,804 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,660 Replies, 3,206,918 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 21,617 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 5,554 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
257 Replies, 268,775 Views
Credit Suisse
9 Replies, 4,234 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
142 Replies, 140,768 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,402 Replies, 2,413,359 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,462 Replies, 666,772 Views
share your experience about...
3 Replies, 197 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,010 Replies, 905,524 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,319 Replies, 732,592 Views
Work in pharmacy
5 Replies, 1,565 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,044 Replies, 678,995 Views
Capgemini ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 5,802 Views
MOH (Ministry of Health) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
32 Replies, 38,170 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
364 Replies, 413,708 Views
Singapore Airlines
0 Replies, 121 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
94 Replies, 18,600 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2