Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 13-11-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189682)
I think for interviewers who are more senior level, they dont on cam.
Was your interviewer very senior?

Already know their name. So scared show face for what? Wierdo directors at UOB. Hopefully is not the Wee X X.

Unregistered 13-11-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189901)
Already know their name. So scared show face for what? Wierdo directors at UOB. Hopefully is not the Wee X X.

hahahahaha your interviewer called Wee XX uh?

Unregistered 13-11-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189894)
At BBs, even the ang mo managing directors and EDs turn on their cams. What is so great about these sinkies directors.

oh then u go interview for BB lor why apply UOB haha

Unregistered 13-11-2021 07:22 PM

My UOB interviewer was munching on snacks while interviewing me.... *facepalm*

Unregistered 14-11-2021 12:49 AM

Did the interview this week. The interviewer was nice and friendly, although I could definitely tell that it was scripted and that the interviewer was asking questions for the sake of it.

Unregistered 14-11-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189949)
Did the interview this week. The interviewer was nice and friendly, although I could definitely tell that it was scripted and that the interviewer was asking questions for the sake of it.

Same pal, questions were kinda repeated and had overlaps in terms of the things they were asking.... not sure how are they gna filter the candidates from this HR interviews haha

Unregistered 14-11-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190012)
Same pal, questions were kinda repeated and had overlaps in terms of the things they were asking.... not sure how are they gna filter the candidates from this HR interviews haha

Seems like very common among local companies. HR personnel most likely newbies.

Unregistered 14-11-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190012)

Haha, I'm trying to figure that myself. Maybe it's based on how we give our responses and all? I won't delve into details but I felt that the interview could have been better executed (had an instance where my interviewer asked me about a specific name / individual, I was like bruh)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190024)
Seems like very common among local companies. HR personnel most likely newbies.

No leh. The one interviewing me has been doing that for quite some time liao. Saw the LinkedIn profile haha.

Unregistered 15-11-2021 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;190048]Haha, I'm trying to figure that myself. Maybe it's based on how we give our responses and all? I won't delve into details but I felt that the interview could have been better executed (had an instance where my interviewer asked me about a specific name / individual, I was like bruh)

ohh what, u meant asked u a name of an employee working in UOB?

Unregistered 19-11-2021 09:01 PM

Anyone heard back from the HR after attending the HR round interview?