Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 05-03-2019 09:24 PM

Hi everyone, are you guys discussing about the management associate program based at KL? Or Singapore?

thanks

Unregistered 06-03-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114480)
Hi everyone, are you guys discussing about the management associate program based at KL? Or Singapore?

thanks

Singapore.

Unregistered 06-03-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114465)
No we still waiting for HR to contact us. Is it the same for you?

Quite slow huh

I signed mine 2 days ago. HR should be contacting y'all soon!

Unregistered 06-03-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114497)
I signed mine 2 days ago. HR should be contacting y'all soon!

ok thanks!

Unregistered 06-03-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114497)
I signed mine 2 days ago. HR should be contacting y'all soon!

thanks for the heads up!

Unregistered 19-03-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113682)
Got offered today as well. Salary is 4.4k monthly. Good luck to all.

Hey, I just received an email from UOB MA program, and I just finished the online test. It was easy compared to other banks

Unregistered 19-03-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115106)
Hey, I just received an email from UOB MA program, and I just finished the online test. It was easy compared to other banks

bro ur internet lag 5 months?

Unregistered 19-03-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115108)
bro ur internet lag 5 months?

I laughed my ass off.

Maybe this dude not local MA.

Unregistered 19-03-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115108)
bro ur internet lag 5 months?

Nope, I've been contacted by them to do the online test last week and completed yesterday. The deadline is the end of this month. I am local btw. haha

Unregistered 19-03-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 115144)
Nope, I've been contacted by them to do the online test last week and completed yesterday. The deadline is the end of this month. I am local btw. haha

Oh that's weird. Cuz contracts signed alr.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2