Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Total Oil asia Pacific (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4968-total-oil-asia-pacific.html)

Unregistered 25-09-2015 01:23 PM

How abt their bonus? Is it as high as the other o&g companies?

hwei 29-09-2015 09:41 AM

I just attend their 2nd interview last week and yet to recd any calls or reply from them…Wondering if anyone knows the interview process, time frame? How's the working culture like? Like the salary increment rate, career advancement…

Unregistered 29-09-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwei (Post 73158)
I just attend their 2nd interview last week and yet to recd any calls or reply from them…Wondering if anyone knows the interview process, time frame? How's the working culture like? Like the salary increment rate, career advancement…

Very slow and red tape, like civil service. Salary increment 6-7% with 5-6 months bonus, not the best among O&G but good still.

Unregistered 30-09-2015 12:20 AM

heard from one friend who used to work there the bonus is not as good as other O&G companies, but still good which is between 2 to 3 months for performance.

your interview was for the entry-level logistics role? i wanted to apply but it was closed before i had my cover letter prepared :/

hwei 30-09-2015 10:18 AM

i went for HRIS Coordinator post. Everything went well but still no news from thm yet. sigh...kinda very slow

Unregistered 30-09-2015 10:37 AM

Total is one of the best co. to work for in O&G. Other than Shell or Exxon, they are the most stable in terms of job security and good pay & bonus. Some of the smaller co. may offer better when times are good, but once the cycle is down they hantam pay cuts, forced leave, retrenchment etc etc

Unregistered 30-09-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73211)
Total is one of the best co. to work for in O&G. Other than Shell or Exxon, they are the most stable in terms of job security and good pay & bonus. Some of the smaller co. may offer better when times are good, but once the cycle is down they hantam pay cuts, forced leave, retrenchment etc etc

can consider banking sector, even the local banks can pay much higher than Total or any other oil mnc

Unregistered 30-09-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73221)
can consider banking sector, even the local banks can pay much higher than Total or any other oil mnc

I doubt so...worked in idemitsu oil last time and the salary is too low compare to other.

Unregistered 30-09-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73223)
I doubt so...worked in idemitsu oil last time and the salary is too low compare to other.

It is an insult to banks to compare with them with Idemitsu oil...

Unregistered 30-09-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73224)
It is an insult to banks to compare with them with Idemitsu oil...

Hahaha....no nooo. im not comparing them with banking. what I mean is compare to other small o&g company. lol..