Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Quebec 13-11-2015 11:57 PM

DBS GA programme

Haha, so sorry that I had a typo! My video interview was completed on 10 nov, last Tues!

Glad to learn that im not the only one who received the invite for online assessment tests after the video interview. Shouldn't they have selected candidates directly to the panel interview after the video interview like previously?

Jiayou

Unregistered 14-11-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75110)
Hey hi! How is the panel interview like? what kind of questions do they ask? appreciate your help cause I am considering applying!

Just Talk Cock Sing Song, chat like what you would do with your friends, nothing special.

Remember don't show sign of arrogance though, according to my friend who is a DBS recruiter, the bank prefer humble candidate over the boastful ones.

Unregistered 14-11-2015 06:12 PM

Seems like the market is real bad, graduates are even fighting for backend jobs.

Unregistered 15-11-2015 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75147)
Just Talk Cock Sing Song, chat like what you would do with your friends, nothing special.

Remember don't show sign of arrogance though, according to my friend who is a DBS recruiter, the bank prefer humble candidate over the boastful ones.

Cool. any technical questions on techs and ops?

Unregistered 15-11-2015 11:51 AM

Gap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebec (Post 75115)
Haha, so sorry that I had a typo! My video interview was completed on 10 nov, last Tues!

Glad to learn that im not the only one who received the invite for online assessment tests after the video interview. Shouldn't they have selected candidates directly to the panel interview after the video interview like previously?

Jiayou

I also thought so! maybe they changed the assessment format? and I saw somewhere in this forum that there is no assessment centre anymore? haha i guess its a good thing if there is no assessment centre. at least can go to panel interview straight. but that might also mean that they only select the top few scores for the assessment test for the interview..

Unregistered 15-11-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75194)
Cool. any technical questions on techs and ops?

There's no technical questions, because there is nothing technical to ask

Quebec 16-11-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75201)
I also thought so! maybe they changed the assessment format? and I saw somewhere in this forum that there is no assessment centre anymore? haha i guess its a good thing if there is no assessment centre. at least can go to panel interview straight. but that might also mean that they only select the top few scores for the assessment test for the interview..

OOOOOO perhaps so!! Looks like will need to score for the tests!!

Unregistered 16-11-2015 12:30 AM

there wasn't any assessment centre to begin with since the inception of this program 5 years ago...

Unregistered 18-11-2015 12:33 AM

Hi i applied for Tech and Ops and is scheduled for a panel interview next week. I heard that there is a case study... can anyone enlighten or share insights as to what the case study is about? Thanks.

Unregistered 18-11-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75333)
Hi i applied for Tech and Ops and is scheduled for a panel interview next week. I heard that there is a case study... can anyone enlighten or share insights as to what the case study is about? Thanks.

I done my panel interview last week. There was no case study.
I am applying for Ops though.