Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-03-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129531)
Just did the sme banking panel interview last Friday like above poster. Does anyone know the usual timeline between that interview and the offer?

Me too! Mine was in the afternoon. Have not heard from them so far. Do keep us updated please :) thanks

Unregistered 04-03-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129605)
Me too! Mine was in the afternoon. Have not heard from them so far. Do keep us updated please :) thanks

Did you receive invitation for the next round?

Unregistered 05-03-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129665)
Did you receive invitation for the next round?

I did not. What about you?

Unregistered 07-03-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

So have you heard back from them? Guess it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to reply?

Unregistered 07-03-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

im the guy you quoted earlier haha still haven't heard back - think DBS HR is pretty slow given how long they took in between the video interview and panel. Perhaps they had multiple rounds of panels because of how the AC was skipped?
Hope they get back to us this week! good luck to everyone else waiting on a reply

Unregistered 07-03-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129784)
im the guy you quoted earlier haha still haven't heard back - think DBS HR is pretty slow given how long they took in between the video interview and panel. Perhaps they had multiple rounds of panels because of how the AC was skipped?
Hope they get back to us this week! good luck to everyone else waiting on a reply

I haven't heard back either! Fingers crossed haha

Unregistered 11-03-2020 07:46 PM

Any updates? I heard that a lady that did her interview on 28/02 has already been offered the position last Friday. I’m still patiently waiting for “the call”.....

Unregistered 12-03-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 129972)
Any updates? I heard that a lady that did her interview on 28/02 has already been offered the position last Friday. I’m still patiently waiting for “the call”.....

Are you sure the lady wasn't from the ops/tech program? I contacted HR and they said they would get back to me by the end of this week

Unregistered 12-03-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130008)
Are you sure the lady wasn't from the ops/tech program? I contacted HR and they said they would get back to me by the end of this week

yea buddy, i also received the same reply

Unregistered 12-03-2020 03:35 PM

Not too sure but that’s what my friend heard! I emailed the HR too and they said they’ll send out the answers tomorrow too. All the best my fellow buds!!