Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Quebec 09-11-2015 10:02 PM

Video interview

Hi guys! I applied to dbs tech & ops in early Oct & now I'm in the video interview phase!
So nervous becuz I'm not sure what qns would come up! By compatibility qn, do u meant competency qns?

Anyone who r oso heading for t&o? I'm aiming to go for ops! Let's keep this forum alive again!

@Jas u have to Google dbs joyful journey then go thru the game. A webpage with the link to apply the programme will surface upon completion of the game!

Unregistered 09-11-2015 10:07 PM

competency question are general HR questions. Show your leadership, show your character. show if you are a good fit for culture. just be yourself. no point forcing a character to fit the company and end up not being a good fit.

gonna bring this up again, but seriously people, don't apply for the program

unregistered 10-11-2015 02:41 PM

Video interview

Is this program really dropping in quality?
I just got video interview. Been waiting for 1 week +
Anyone received call for panel interview?

Unregistered 12-11-2015 04:36 PM

Any updates?

Any updates after video interview?
techs candidate here.

Unregistered 12-11-2015 06:27 PM

Attended the panel interview this week. No news yet

Quebec 13-11-2015 04:37 PM

Dbs assessment process

Hi all, I've previously submitted a query on the video interview questions!

I've completed the video interview on tuesday 13 dec and just received an email from the HR to complete a shl competency assessment.
They state that they will then contact successful candidates for panel interview based on the test.
I'm quite confused as to why there are so many tests. This is because I've done one before the video interview stage and wasn't expecting another one. Anyone can enlighten me, thanks thanks!

PS: I'm not sure why the programme is claimed to have deteriorated in quality. I'm still keen to join the programme though! Haha

Unregistered 13-11-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebec (Post 75102)

I've completed the video interview on tuesday 13 dec and just received an email from the HR to complete a shl competency assessment.
They state that they will then contact successful candidates for panel interview based on the test.
I'm quite confused as to why there are so many tests. This is because I've done one before the video interview stage and wasn't expecting another one. Anyone can enlighten me, thanks thanks!

PS: I'm not sure why the programme is claimed to have deteriorated in quality. I'm still keen to join the programme though! Haha

??? 13 Dec? you mean last year? 2014?

Unregistered 13-11-2015 10:14 PM

Online assessments after video interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quebec (Post 75102)

I had also received the invite for online assessments after my video interview. quite confused what does the panel interview mean. is there still assessment centre?

Unregistered 13-11-2015 10:16 PM

Panel interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75051)
Attended the panel interview this week. No news yet

Hey hi! How is the panel interview like? what kind of questions do they ask? appreciate your help cause I am considering applying!

Unregistered 13-11-2015 11:45 PM

Panel interview is just a 'panel' of 2 - 3 person interviewing you. There is no assessment center. OMG I told you guys this is just way for the bank to hire graduates for grunt work for the umpteen times. They will not make it so hard to get in with an assessment centre. Interview questions really depends on your interviewers, but generally the questions are easy, show leadership, show initiative, show proactive-ness, show you match the culture. This program has a freaking bond, so your competition wouldn't be that high just go in and be yourself.