Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 05-03-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114462)
I received the credit bureau consent form before the interview itself. But the HR intern collecting all the documents told me that I'll hear from them in 2-3 weeks. I didnt receive any onboarding email though... So was just wondering

Oh I see.. because for mine, I received a separate job submission in Taleo (2019 Graduate Associate Programme – Operations Singapore (WD)), where I filled the credit bureau form, updated references and completed the electronic outside appointment. They changed the Taleo status to "selection" but they havent got back to me either, my last update was on 22nd Feb.

Unregistered 05-03-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114459)
Any news? Be it good or bad

And to above poster, don’t think so mate

Hey there, didn't get back to this thread as I had mentally moved on from this.

They neither got back to me nor update my job status on Taleo. Quite frustrating but it is what it is 😕

Unregistered 05-03-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114464)
Oh I see.. because for mine, I received a separate job submission in Taleo (2019 Graduate Associate Programme – Operations Singapore (WD)), where I filled the credit bureau form, updated references and completed the electronic outside appointment. They changed the Taleo status to "selection" but they havent got back to me either, my last update was on 22nd Feb.

Oh ok. Mine status still shows as assessment center last updated on 23 jan. Thanks anyway :)

Unregistered 06-03-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114469)
Hey there, didn't get back to this thread as I had mentally moved on from this.

They neither got back to me nor update my job status on Taleo. Quite frustrating but it is what it is 😕

Yeah was thinking you would have received an email first time round

Take care buddy

Unregistered 07-03-2019 01:05 AM

DBS GA SME pay

Hi everyone
I would like to ask if anyone knows how how much they’re paying out for the GA programmes and whether there is room for negotiation
Tks!

Unregistered 07-03-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114536)
Hi everyone
I would like to ask if anyone knows how how much they’re paying out for the GA programmes and whether there is room for negotiation
Tks!

Heard about 4K, anyway if you’re the same poster in the MA thread,
Think applications for both programs are closed alr

Unregistered 07-03-2019 10:43 AM

DBS Ops has offers being sent out. 3.8.

Unregistered 07-03-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114548)
DBS Ops has offers being sent out. 3.8.

Oh man was that today?

Unregistered 07-03-2019 01:37 PM

Welp, didnt receive any notification from DBS. Guess my chances are gone since offers are already being sent out..

Unregistered 07-03-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114557)
Welp, didnt receive any notification from DBS. Guess my chances are gone since offers are already being sent out..

Which stage are you at