Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114223)
Hey mine too! I was looking for people with the same situation and mine is exactly the same as yours. I completed video interview right before the new year though in December.

My current submission status is: Online Assessment and Job Status is: Open(Active)

Maybe the person in charge is out of office?

Hey, I completed my video interview around the same time as you, at the end of December. HR called me around the 25th of Jan to schedule a panel interview in Feb. I do know that they are going to have a batch of offers released within the next week, but if not all accept then they'll probably do more interviews. From experience, they don't update the job status if you're not selected (my application from early last year is still unchanged), but don't give up hope! Hope I'm not the bearer of bad news, but I think its only fair that you guys know what's currently ongoing and to not give up on your other applications as well

Unregistered 28-02-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114239)
Hey, I completed my video interview around the same time as you, at the end of December. HR called me around the 25th of Jan to schedule a panel interview in Feb. I do know that they are going to have a batch of offers released within the next week, but if not all accept then they'll probably do more interviews. From experience, they don't update the job status if you're not selected (my application from early last year is still unchanged), but don't give up hope! Hope I'm not the bearer of bad news, but I think its only fair that you guys know what's currently ongoing and to not give up on your other applications as well

Thanks for your insights!

Shucks man right around that same period i received a few phone calls but was not able to pick them up as I was cropped up with school meetings. One of them is a private number. I'm not sure if I missed a call from DBS 😖

Unregistered 28-02-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114251)
Thanks for your insights!

Shucks man right around that same period i received a few phone calls but was not able to pick them up as I was cropped up with school meetings. One of them is a private number. I'm not sure if I missed a call from DBS 😖

Hey, why donít you email the HR and see what they say?

Maybe you have got a chance, just contact them ASAP if youíre really interested

No harm, really

Unregistered 28-02-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114035)
Could I ask for the DBS GA 2019 applicants, how far are you all into the selection process? Anyone with offers yet or at least last round panel interview?

Hello! I applied for DBS Graduate Associate for SME Banking - just finished the full day assessment centre on 22 Feb. The panel interview is scheduled for next week.

Does anyone know what to prepare for for the panel interview stage?

Unregistered 01-03-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114254)
Hey, why donít you email the HR and see what they say?

Maybe you have got a chance, just contact them ASAP if youíre really interested

No harm, really

Figured it's already past the stated deadline for their assessment centre, but since there's no harm asking, I've just shot them an email. To be honest I don't expect much.

Nonetheless, keep on grinding everyone!

Unregistered 03-03-2019 10:15 AM

Keep us posted for some good news!

Fingers crossed

Unregistered 05-03-2019 10:39 AM

After you have done the panel interview, does anyone know if DBS will send a rejection email if you have not been selected?

Unregistered 05-03-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114297)
Figured it's already past the stated deadline for their assessment centre, but since there's no harm asking, I've just shot them an email. To be honest I don't expect much.

Nonetheless, keep on grinding everyone!

Any news? Be it good or bad

And to above poster, donít think so mate

Unregistered 05-03-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114458)
After you have done the panel interview, does anyone know if DBS will send a rejection email if you have not been selected?

Nope I don't think so.. Did you receive the onboarding email approximately a week after your interview? There were additional tasks like submitting a credit bureau consebt form. Havent got an offer from them yet, but that should be the next step

Unregistered 05-03-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114461)
Nope I don't think so.. Did you receive the onboarding email approximately a week after your interview? There were additional tasks like submitting a credit bureau consebt form. Havent got an offer from them yet, but that should be the next step

I received the credit bureau consent form before the interview itself. But the HR intern collecting all the documents told me that I'll hear from them in 2-3 weeks. I didnt receive any onboarding email though... So was just wondering


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2