Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 19-03-2015 02:56 PM

Working at DBS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 61756)
Starting is correct. Increment is way too high

how to sign up for the graduate programme? need to pay?

Jas 17-08-2015 06:20 PM

DBS Graduate Associate Program

Hi. I am trying to make an application with DBS Graduate Associate Program. Anyone know the open date for this program? Currently the link on their website is open, however I couldn't find the post in the Job List/Job Search. Can anyone help me out? Thank you!

Unregistered 09-10-2015 12:15 AM

can anyone please tell me the exact application process for the graduate training programmes?
like how many interviews and any assessment centre after initial online test? thank you

Unregistered 12-10-2015 08:00 PM

don't bother

Don't bother joining this "program". You're just treated as a direct hire with more sai kang to carry out. Pay isn't that fantastic and bonded for no rhyme or reason. Steer clear

Unregistered 23-10-2015 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73676)
Don't bother joining this "program". You're just treated as a direct hire with more sai kang to carry out. Pay isn't that fantastic and bonded for no rhyme or reason. Steer clear

Why would you say that? Are you currently in gap?

Unregistered 23-10-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74086)
Why would you say that? Are you currently in gap?

If you know anyone currently in there, feel free to talk to them. The program used to be better is the past but it has been going down hill for the past few years. Due to it being relatively new, the company itself has no clear direction for what they want this to be. Generally people are just being treated like direct hires more or less in terms of job scope. Initial pay may be high but over two years capable direct hires will over take you. and they are not bonded

Unregistered 24-10-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74087)
If you know anyone currently in there, feel free to talk to them. The program used to be better is the past but it has been going down hill for the past few years. Due to it being relatively new, the company itself has no clear direction for what they want this to be. Generally people are just being treated like direct hires more or less in terms of job scope. Initial pay may be high but over two years capable direct hires will over take you. and they are not bonded

Is there a bond after the first two years and if there is how long?

How does DBS's MA prog. compare to other banks who also offer a similar prog. and have their offices in Singapore?

Unregistered 25-10-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74150)
Is there a bond after the first two years and if there is how long?

How does DBS's MA prog. compare to other banks who also offer a similar prog. and have their offices in Singapore?

Depending on your function is a 2 - 3 year bond during program. After that no bond. It's just nearly a 5 figure number for the bond. Oh MA is different. MA is not bonded and the program is more structured and better. That I'll recommend you to join but it's very competitive

Unregistered 26-10-2015 08:00 PM

Hi all,

I just received the video interview part

Anyone who knows what kind of questions will they ask?

Please share~

Unregistered 04-11-2015 05:42 PM

Video Interview

Did the video interview part last week.
6 compatibility questions to answer, given 30 sec to think and 2.5 mins to answer.
Quite nervous, so couldn't say that I was confident when answering it.

Still hoping for the next and look forward to the next step.
Has anyone get any reply after the video interview?
Everyday waiting for call/email >.<

Please share & exchange info.
Thx.