Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 09-01-2019 11:04 PM

Hi! Anyone has got any notice from DBS for the GAP?

I applied for ops and got the notice for video interview within a few days. Completed the video interview about 3 weeks ago but no response from them till now.

please share your exp if you have any thanks!

Unregistered 10-01-2019 09:42 AM

Well, I applied for SME banking since Dec 2019 but till now, it has been "Under Consideration".

Unregistered 10-01-2019 07:33 PM

DBS Operations 2019
 
I applied pretty late. Completed the online assessment and the video interview only last sunday on 7 Jan. The submission status is “Schedule Interview” updated 2 Jan now which kinda makes sense I guess.

Unregistered 11-01-2019 05:53 PM

Completed the online tests and it has been "Under Consideration" since then (for like 1 month plus). Not even a video interview... Guess I am out already?

Unregistered 11-01-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113043)
Completed the online tests and it has been "Under Consideration" since then (for like 1 month plus). Not even a video interview... Guess I am out already?

Did u check ur email properly? I have friend who did the online tests and thought he did not receive the video interview. He only found out that he did receive the video interview after the closing date for Sonru.

Unregistered 11-01-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113002)
Well, I applied for SME banking since Dec 2019 but till now, it has been "Under Consideration".

Applied around the same time and it is still under consideration (updated early Jan). I am progressing to final interviews with a few other applications but I have yet to receive even the personality test.

Unregistered 13-01-2019 10:05 AM

Hey guys, can ask what to look out for video interview?

Questions, tips, whether to move hands during the recording

Unregistered 14-01-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113044)
Did u check ur email properly? I have friend who did the online tests and thought he did not receive the video interview. He only found out that he did receive the video interview after the closing date for Sonru.

Hi there, I doubt so for my case as my status changed from "Scheduled online assessment" straight to "Under Consideration". There was no intervals of "Scheduled Video Interview"or some sort. But thanks so much for your reply!

Unregistered 14-01-2019 12:36 PM

Submission Status - Completed
 
I did the pymetrics test and my submission status updated to Completed on the portal... does that mean that I have been rejected and would not be proceeding further anymore?

Unregistered 14-01-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113094)
I did the pymetrics test and my submission status updated to Completed on the portal... does that mean that I have been rejected and would not be proceeding further anymore?

I don’t think GA gotta do Pymetrics


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2