Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2021 04:46 PM

20% here post to dig information.
80% here to post fake news. Imposter has occupied the forum here.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163635)
Offer not out yet leh, how come receive pre-employment check first?

Are we wasting our time to wait for what new?

Is this a hint? If she/he said that. The previous had pre-check after receiving offer are not true.

Now you know lo. So sad

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163626)
Wait shortlisted already??? I only received some pre-employment background check that's all...

When I read the post from the start, already aware most are fake. They might not even attended the AC/Panel interview.

Because they did not go through the same process like us.

I have friends work in banks, the shortlisted to the Panel Interview are most likely to be hired. If you did not fumble during the interview, should be fine. They might even already selected for a few that are top based on their AC score sheet. For these top candidates, interview is just for formality.

Read to believe, up to you.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163646)
When I read the post from the start, already aware most are fake. They might not even attended the AC/Panel interview.

Because they did not go through the same process like us.

I have friends work in banks, the shortlisted to the Panel Interview are most likely to be hired. If you did not fumble during the interview, should be fine. They might even already selected for a few that are top based on their AC score sheet. For these top candidates, interview is just for formality.

Read to believe, up to you.

What will be the % consider high score?

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:32 PM

Assessment judgments are pooled in a meeting among the assessors or by an averaging process. In discussion among assessors, comprehensive accounts of behavior, often including ratings, are pooled. The discussion results in evaluations of the performance of the assessees on the dimensions or other variables.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163649)
Assessment judgments are pooled in a meeting among the assessors or by an averaging process. In discussion among assessors, comprehensive accounts of behavior, often including ratings, are pooled. The discussion results in evaluations of the performance of the assessees on the dimensions or other variables.

Wow say, imposters can try next year. Continue to dream you have been offered.

Some more the shooting email from imposter so arrogant.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163650)
Wow say, imposters can try next year. Continue to dream you have been offered.

Some more the shooting email from imposter so arrogant.

Don’t ever ever believe they have received the offer. 99% did not attend the panel interview.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:24 PM

Hi guys, have been following this thread for a while now.

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163653)

Don't you guys realize that there's this one individual posting here in this thread very frequently, because the way he types his posts with very poor grammar and vocab, and the words used exhibit the same pattern...

And based on his writing patterns you can see that he is also posting within the DBS SEED forums.

For the poor souls awaiting a response who are listening to the advice of this one troll, I highly suggest you move on. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the results for both GA programs have already been notified to the shortlisted candidates.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163655)
And based on his writing patterns you can see that he is also posting within the DBS SEED forums.

For the poor souls awaiting a response who are listening to the advice of this one troll, I highly suggest you move on. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the results for both GA programs have already been notified to the shortlisted candidates.

FYI - I applied for the SME Banking and was notified on being shortlisted last week. My friends in Ops said that they were notified earlier this month.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Just look at posts 1599 and 1600... Hahha the same guy posting at two different times trying to act as though different posters but both mistook the word "truth" as "true"...

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:54 PM

Now who to believe??????????

Unregistered 03-04-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163655)

Can you tell us the right process? Since you have been shortlisted. Thanks

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163660)
Can you tell us the right process? Since you have been shortlisted. Thanks

I still believe posts 1612 and 1613 are from the same troll, if you look at the past 10 or so pages it's the same person asking this countless of times.

As I said, if you were shortlisted already, the subsequent process was clearly stated over the phone call. The fact that you're asking here means you have not received the call, and are not shortlisted, so refer to my previous advice and move on

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:15 PM

Offer not out yet. Please stop trolling.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163663)
Offer not out yet. Please stop trolling.

Offers are out already. Please stop trolling.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163327)
No idea why so many people are fussing over a sub-par bank. 3800 grad programme nia.

Anyway contracts are not out yet. Friend received verbal offer from HR.

Seriously, just shut up man. So noisy this thread.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163665)

Shut up la unemployed doggy

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163661)
I still believe posts 1612 and 1613 are from the same troll, if you look at the past 10 or so pages it's the same person asking this countless of times.

As I said, if you were shortlisted already, the subsequent process was clearly stated over the phone call. The fact that you're asking here means you have not received the call, and are not shortlisted, so refer to my previous advice and move on

I have not. Please elaborate further on the process.

For everyone keen to know.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:29 PM

Quote:

No one bother. No one is perfect.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:31 PM

Stop pointing finger. Shut up

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:38 PM

Close up this thread lol
No longer useful “Is useless now”

SME offer not out yet. Stop boasting.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163665)

Hahahahaha. Verbal also not out yet Friend

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:02 PM

Is just a program.

I have no idea about ops. There is some delay on HR side expect the offer result to be out by next week. When don’t know.

HR has yet to call the shortlisted. If you have been shortlisted recently. You are the troller/imposter.

Please stop spreading false information.

The end.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:17 PM

All these trolls lol.

From the email sent last week:

"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for our Graduate Associate - Small and Medium Enterprise Banking program. To facilitate the onboarding process, please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

If you have any further questions regarding the program or offer, please reach out to me at XXX"

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163687)
All these trolls lol.

"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for our Graduate Associate - Small and Medium Enterprise Banking program. To facilitate the onboarding process, please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

If you have any further questions regarding the program or offer, please reach out to me at XXX"

Lol I also can paste the same troll here:

"Dear XXX,

Another Troll
"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for the DBS Graduate Associate - SME Banking programme which will commence in July 2021.

We have finalized your salary to be at $45,600 per annum ($3,800 per month), which will be payable to your assigned bank account on a monthly basis...

Paste from #1597
hey an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

You received before that poor guy asking you to complete credit bureau consent form and declaration.

Please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

You are super good imposter

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:59 PM

Hi Trolls! If you want to write a fake email, please at least get your spelling correct. The email spelled it as "programme", not "program".

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163691)
Lol I also can paste the same troll here:

"Dear XXX,

Another Troll
"Dear XXX,

We are pleased to extend an offer to you for the DBS Graduate Associate - SME Banking programme which will commence in July 2021.

We have finalized your salary to be at $45,600 per annum ($3,800 per month), which will be payable to your assigned bank account on a monthly basis...

Paste from #1597
hey an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

You received before that poor guy asking you to complete credit bureau consent form and declaration.

Please complete the credit bureau consent form and declaration at this link by 1 April 2021, 5pm.

You are super good imposter

Old Today, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wait shortlisted already??? I only received some pre-employment background check that's all...
I applied to SME banking. Once I attended the AC, they an email regarding some credit bureau report, then I haven't heard from them since. I didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163695)
Hi Trolls! If you want to write a fake email, please at least get your spelling correct. The email spelled it as "programme", not "program".

In American English, program is the correct spelling. In Australian English, program and programme are both acceptable. In British English, programme is the preferred spelling, although program is often used in computing contexts. Decades ago, program appeared in American and British writing.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

You go back to primary sch, brush up your grammar first.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Can’t even fathom how dumb this guy is. Face palm.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 11:01 PM

Check out DBS career site. They spelt it as "programme". You think they will change their way of writing through an email?

Unregistered 03-04-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163707)
Check out DBS career site. They spelt it as "programme". You think they will change their way of writing through an email?

So, both the same meaning. You want to pick on other spelling there are many post for you to pick

Troll

Unregistered 03-04-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163707)

It’s HR bro. Wake up.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 11:46 PM

That guy #1597 said he had attended the AC, received email to submit the credit bureau report, after that no new. He didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview.

#1625 Troll

You were shortlisted and deadline to submit the credit bureau form and declaration by 1 Apr.
How can that be right. Stop pretending, stop trolling. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163713)

That guy #1597 said he had attended the AC, received email to submit the credit bureau report, after that no new. He didn't receive the invitation to the panel interview.

#1625 Troll

You were shortlisted and deadline to submit the credit bureau form and declaration by 1 Apr.
How can that be right. Stop pretending, stop trolling. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Sorry no news. Don’t pick on my spelling lol

Unregistered 04-04-2021 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163714)
Sorry no news. Don’t pick on my spelling lol

Can put no response also 👍

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:01 PM

I have just receieved a call from HR on the conditional offer for SME banking graduate program. The salary this year has indeed increased, but to 4k only.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163829)
I have just receieved a call from HR on the conditional offer for SME banking graduate program. The salary this year has indeed increased, but to 4k only.

Why need conditional offer? pending for background check?

Unregistered 05-04-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163839)
Why need conditional offer? pending for background check?

It's 4.5k, not 4k

Yep, pending background checks.