Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 24-10-2017 02:46 PM

Anybody applied for the GE SME and went to the video interviewing stage already?

Unregistered 25-10-2017 05:13 PM

2018 Graduate Associate Programme – Small Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking Singapore
Submission Status: Completed – Updated: Oct 11, 2017

My status changed to completed means what sia.. I only did tests but not the video interview

Unregistered 28-10-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101054)
The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best!

Any tips for the pymetric online game?

Unregistered 28-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarray (Post 101003)
Hi guys,

I applied for the MA programme, along with Graduate Associate(Technology & Operations) and also the Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme(BAGIP).

Seems like DBS is processing my MA application first whereas my GA and BAGIP submission status is still "under consideration".

As part of the MA application, I've done the Pymetrics games and then the Predictive Learning Indicator(PLI) online assessment on 20/9/17 and have had no response the past 3 weeks. Anyone else got invited for the video interview stage yet?

*PS: Just a note to anyone doing the PLI online assessment to please have a stopwatch on hand. The web portal used has a poor on-screen stopwatch(which only shows no. of minutes remaining. Does not show no. of seconds remaining) at the top of the page however the assessment requires you to scroll down the webpage to complete the series of questions so you won't be able to see the stopwatch and lose track of time...

Any tips for the pymetric games?

boomboom 08-11-2017 08:47 PM

Anyone got reply after video interview?

Unregistered 08-11-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomboom (Post 101599)
Anyone got reply after video interview?

Which program did you apply to?

boomboom 09-11-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101603)
Which program did you apply to?

SME program

Unregistered 09-11-2017 07:45 PM

Hi, I was called up earlier this week and was told I'm shortlisted for the panel interview. Does anyone know what is the case study about and what kinds of questions they are more likely to ask? (Any technical questions involved?)

Unregistered 09-11-2017 07:52 PM

I applied for the SME program and my status got stuck at Schedule Interview for quite some time already, anybody went ahead for the video interview can share some insights on it?

Unregistered 09-11-2017 08:20 PM

avenue curtis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101646)
Hi, I was called up earlier this week and was told I'm shortlisted for the panel interview. Does anyone know what is the case study about and what kinds of questions they are more likely to ask? (Any technical questions involved?)

Technical qns depends on what prog you applied to. So which did you apply?