Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 14-10-2017 08:20 PM

is there a GPA requirement for the GA programme? i know the MA one will sure have la but anyone knows if they accept second lower hons for GA?

zarray 16-10-2017 09:25 PM

2018 Management Associate Programme

Hi guys,

I applied for the MA programme, along with Graduate Associate(Technology & Operations) and also the Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme(BAGIP).

Seems like DBS is processing my MA application first whereas my GA and BAGIP submission status is still "under consideration".

As part of the MA application, I've done the Pymetrics games and then the Predictive Learning Indicator(PLI) online assessment on 20/9/17 and have had no response the past 3 weeks. Anyone else got invited for the video interview stage yet?

*PS: Just a note to anyone doing the PLI online assessment to please have a stopwatch on hand. The web portal used has a poor on-screen stopwatch(which only shows no. of minutes remaining. Does not show no. of seconds remaining) at the top of the page however the assessment requires you to scroll down the webpage to complete the series of questions so you won't be able to see the stopwatch and lose track of time...

Unregistered 18-10-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarray (Post 101003)
Hi guys,

I applied for the MA programme, along with Graduate Associate(Technology & Operations) and also the Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme(BAGIP).

Seems like DBS is processing my MA application first whereas my GA and BAGIP submission status is still "under consideration".

As part of the MA application, I've done the Pymetrics games and then the Predictive Learning Indicator(PLI) online assessment on 20/9/17 and have had no response the past 3 weeks. Anyone else got invited for the video interview stage yet?

*PS: Just a note to anyone doing the PLI online assessment to please have a stopwatch on hand. The web portal used has a poor on-screen stopwatch(which only shows no. of minutes remaining. Does not show no. of seconds remaining) at the top of the page however the assessment requires you to scroll down the webpage to complete the series of questions so you won't be able to see the stopwatch and lose track of time...

The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best!

Unregistered 19-10-2017 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101054]The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best![/QUOTE

I just completed my video interview but shouldn't the panel interview stage only commence Jan 18 as stated in their selection process on the website?

Unregistered 19-10-2017 04:46 PM

did the MA video interview a few days ago,

got the invite for MAckathon today

all the best guys

Unregistered 20-10-2017 01:53 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101077]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101054)
The panel interview stage for DBS GA started this week and will continue until the end of the month. If you haven't yet received the video interview invite for GA, then I don't think you're being considered for the program unfortunately.

Not sure about MA, but as a rule of thumb try to avoid applying for multiple programs in the same company, because it shows that you're not committed at all. All the best![/QUOTE

I just completed my video interview but shouldn't the panel interview stage only commence Jan 18 as stated in their selection process on the website?

Eh is yours the GA for SME banking? If I did the first stage, but not proceeding to video interview means more or less rejected?

Unregistered 20-10-2017 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;101091]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101077)

Eh is yours the GA for SME banking? If I did the first stage, but not proceeding to video interview means more or less rejected?

Mine was GA for Ops. I received the video interview invitation 2 days after completing the online test. Not sure if this applies to everyone though, they did state that we have up till Dec 17 for all rounds before panel. I guess there's still hope for you and me, but I'd keep looking elsewhere in the meantime. Cheers

Unregistered 22-10-2017 01:11 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the case study part entails? Received a call shortly after the video interview asking for a case study + panel interview. Thanks!

Unregistered 23-10-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101141)
Hi,

Does anyone know what the case study part entails? Received a call shortly after the video interview asking for a case study + panel interview. Thanks!

probably some role playing exercise, is yours the OPS GE program?

Unregistered 23-10-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101162)
probably some role playing exercise, is yours the OPS GE program?

Yes, i was referring to the Graduate Associate Programme - Operations. Thanks though!