Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 22-01-2016 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchen003 (Post 78455)
Hi everyone,

I interviewed for DBS GAP - Tech & Ops during Dec 2015 and received its offer right soon after that. The HR called me and informed me that I was selected and a pre conditional offer was made for me. However he said that they are running background check and waiting for approval from MOM, so the signing should be in February 2016.

It is Jan 21st now in 2016 and I still have not heard any updates since that call. What should I do?
Anyone helps?

Can provid how the panel interview is like? Applied ops.

Unregistered 22-01-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchen003 (Post 78455)
Hi everyone,

I interviewed for DBS GAP - Tech & Ops during Dec 2015 and received its offer right soon after that. The HR called me and informed me that I was selected and a pre conditional offer was made for me. However he said that they are running background check and waiting for approval from MOM, so the signing should be in February 2016.

It is Jan 21st now in 2016 and I still have not heard any updates since that call. What should I do?
Anyone helps?

Congrats on the offer. Dun worry! If the HR inform you that signing is in February, most likely you have alr secured the contract. HR might be quite slow cos my interview was also pushed back for more than a month. But nonetheless I believe that HR will be contract you soon, or even in February just a week or a few days before signing the contract. So don't worry so much!

Unregistered 22-01-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78478)
Applied for tech. Ah it's being exactly a week....

Thanks

Don't worry HR inform me that I will hear from them within two weeks if selected. So just continuing waiting. Anw how did the interview go for you?

Unregistered 22-01-2016 01:48 PM

Interviewers and hr were very friendly, but not sure if my past experiences suit what they are looking for tho.

Unregistered 22-01-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78496)
Hey guys, I applied for SME banking and completed my video interview on 28 Dec. If I haven't heard from them till now, do you think it means I got rejected?

I applied for T&O and got a call from them within a week after my vid interview. not sure is it the same for SME banking though

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:19 AM

Anyone got offer alr for this month's tech and ops interview batch?

tchen003 25-01-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78698)
Anyone got offer alr for this month's tech and ops interview batch?

I got it in Dec 2015 and still waiting for signing now...really worried....gee....

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:34 AM

I am sure they will contact you soon not to worry, perhaps you can try and contact HR. How many days you have to wait after the panel interview before getting the offer?

tchen003 25-01-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78701)
I am sure they will contact you soon not to worry, perhaps you can try and contact HR. How many days you have to wait after the panel interview before getting the offer?

My friend also say so. And HR told me expect signing in Feb 2016. Hope so. Thank you.

For you question, I was informed via phone two days after the panel interview.

I filtered the inbox and get the answer. So it's 100% accurate for my case.

Anyway, you are applying for tech & ops also?

Good Luck

Unregistered 25-01-2016 12:32 PM

Yes, applied for tech & ops and still waiting