Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 15-01-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113094)
I did the pymetrics test and my submission status updated to Completed on the portal... does that mean that I have been rejected and would not be proceeding further anymore?

Probably MA programme. Quite sure GAP does not have pymetrics

Unregistered 20-01-2019 01:56 PM

Has anyone receive any interview invitations for the SME Banking GA?

Unregistered 22-01-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113260)
Has anyone receive any interview invitations for the SME Banking GA?

no. Have you?

Unregistered 22-01-2019 11:42 AM

Grad ops program

Got the invitation for the video interview and completed it somewhere around christmas for the Graduate OPS program 2019. My status is on "Schedule interview" still. The next stage is the in person interviews. Anyone got a response yet?

Unregistered 22-01-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113279)
no. Have you?

Not yet...I did my video interview about a week+ ago

Unregistered 23-01-2019 09:05 AM

Can ask, are your statuses updated on the DBS Taleo portal?

Unregistered 23-01-2019 11:25 AM

My Status is under " Schedule Interview". Guy who did the video interview 1week+ ago... whats your status on the portal?

Unregistered 23-01-2019 09:22 PM

Completed interview for graduate Ops on 2 Jan, Taleo portal status says "Assessment Centre". Received an email yesterday to complete a "full application", which is basically just more details than the previous one (NOK details etc). Once completed I received a call earlier today scheduling an in-person interview for the week after CNY. All the best!

Unregistered 24-01-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113329)
Completed interview for graduate Ops on 2 Jan, Taleo portal status says "Assessment Centre". Received an email yesterday to complete a "full application", which is basically just more details than the previous one (NOK details etc). Once completed I received a call earlier today scheduling an in-person interview for the week after CNY. All the best!

Guess I'm not selected then :(

Completed video interview on mid Dec and taleo still says schedule interview....

Unregistered 24-01-2019 08:07 PM

What is the role the DBS Graduate Associate Program - Operations? What day to day stuffs do they do and what is the career progression like?

Thank you!

Unregistered 01-02-2019 05:12 AM

Anyone received call for panel interview yet? (For Ops) Thanks!

Unregistered 14-02-2019 09:15 PM

I am scheduled a panel interview for GA Operations next week, the call from DBS took place about 2-3 weeks after the video interview.

Unregistered 14-02-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113814)
I am scheduled a panel interview for GA Operations next week, the call from DBS took place about 2-3 weeks after the video interview.

When did you finish your video interview?

Unregistered 15-02-2019 05:32 PM

Hi, I finish the panel interview for Ops. It was a 15min case study, present & explain your answers. For the case study, they ask questions like “If this didn’t work, what alternatives do you suggest?” It’s a lot of thinking on the spot. After that, it’s the interview which they try to get to know what experience you have. The interview is more getting to know about you. Hope this helps!

Unregistered 20-02-2019 06:05 PM

Anyone received offer for ops?

Unregistered 20-02-2019 09:04 PM

They started sending out offers already? Thought interviews are still going

Unregistered 21-02-2019 08:04 PM

If I did my video interview (for ops) on the 27th of January and have yet to receive any reply/call for panel interview, my application should be rejected by now right? :(

Unregistered 22-02-2019 04:31 PM

I also did my video interview on 27th Jan and have yet to receive a reply

Unregistered 23-02-2019 11:58 AM

Could I ask for the DBS GA 2019 applicants, how far are you all into the selection process? Anyone with offers yet or at least last round panel interview?

Unregistered 23-02-2019 04:28 PM

I did the ops interview on 15th Feb. HR said they will get back to me in 2-3 weeks

Unregistered 24-02-2019 02:36 PM

Anyone did their video interview after 27th Jan and got called for panel interview already?

Unregistered 24-02-2019 08:30 PM

Anyone knows if dbs sponsor their staff for higher education? I got offered a position in the GAP and also a masters degree. Possible for dbs to sponsor my masters? Im willing to extend my bond.

Unregistered 24-02-2019 09:32 PM

Depends on your position and dept you are in... But unlikely unless you are a high flyer

Unregistered 25-02-2019 11:45 AM

Anyone knows how many GA (ops) do they take in each year?

Unregistered 25-02-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114101)
Anyone knows if dbs sponsor their staff for higher education? I got offered a position in the GAP and also a masters degree. Possible for dbs to sponsor my masters? Im willing to extend my bond.

What position is that? Ops?

Unregistered 26-02-2019 05:33 PM

What does the status “completed” means?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114186)
What does the status “completed” means?

Means they acknowledged that you have completed a stage - which stage are you at?

Is your status - active open?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114209)
Means they acknowledged that you have completed a stage - which stage are you at?

Is your status - active open?

Completed video interview about 3-4 weeks ago... Ya my status is still active open...
What does that mean?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114213)
Completed video interview about 3-4 weeks ago... Ya my status is still active open...
What does that mean?

Hey mine too! I was looking for people with the same situation and mine is exactly the same as yours. I completed video interview right before the new year though in December.

My current submission status is: Online Assessment and Job Status is: Open(Active)

Maybe the person in charge is out of office?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 10:46 PM

Am thinking whether it’s time to email HR too - or are you all gonna wait it out?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114223)
Hey mine too! I was looking for people with the same situation and mine is exactly the same as yours. I completed video interview right before the new year though in December.

My current submission status is: Online Assessment and Job Status is: Open(Active)

Maybe the person in charge is out of office?

Hey, I completed my video interview around the same time as you, at the end of December. HR called me around the 25th of Jan to schedule a panel interview in Feb. I do know that they are going to have a batch of offers released within the next week, but if not all accept then they'll probably do more interviews. From experience, they don't update the job status if you're not selected (my application from early last year is still unchanged), but don't give up hope! Hope I'm not the bearer of bad news, but I think its only fair that you guys know what's currently ongoing and to not give up on your other applications as well

Unregistered 28-02-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114239)
Hey, I completed my video interview around the same time as you, at the end of December. HR called me around the 25th of Jan to schedule a panel interview in Feb. I do know that they are going to have a batch of offers released within the next week, but if not all accept then they'll probably do more interviews. From experience, they don't update the job status if you're not selected (my application from early last year is still unchanged), but don't give up hope! Hope I'm not the bearer of bad news, but I think its only fair that you guys know what's currently ongoing and to not give up on your other applications as well

Thanks for your insights!

Shucks man right around that same period i received a few phone calls but was not able to pick them up as I was cropped up with school meetings. One of them is a private number. I'm not sure if I missed a call from DBS 😖

Unregistered 28-02-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114251)
Thanks for your insights!

Shucks man right around that same period i received a few phone calls but was not able to pick them up as I was cropped up with school meetings. One of them is a private number. I'm not sure if I missed a call from DBS 😖

Hey, why don’t you email the HR and see what they say?

Maybe you have got a chance, just contact them ASAP if you’re really interested

No harm, really

Unregistered 28-02-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114035)
Could I ask for the DBS GA 2019 applicants, how far are you all into the selection process? Anyone with offers yet or at least last round panel interview?

Hello! I applied for DBS Graduate Associate for SME Banking - just finished the full day assessment centre on 22 Feb. The panel interview is scheduled for next week.

Does anyone know what to prepare for for the panel interview stage?

Unregistered 01-03-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114254)
Hey, why don’t you email the HR and see what they say?

Maybe you have got a chance, just contact them ASAP if you’re really interested

No harm, really

Figured it's already past the stated deadline for their assessment centre, but since there's no harm asking, I've just shot them an email. To be honest I don't expect much.

Nonetheless, keep on grinding everyone!

Unregistered 03-03-2019 10:15 AM

Keep us posted for some good news!

Fingers crossed

Unregistered 05-03-2019 10:39 AM

After you have done the panel interview, does anyone know if DBS will send a rejection email if you have not been selected?

Unregistered 05-03-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114297)
Figured it's already past the stated deadline for their assessment centre, but since there's no harm asking, I've just shot them an email. To be honest I don't expect much.

Nonetheless, keep on grinding everyone!

Any news? Be it good or bad

And to above poster, don’t think so mate

Unregistered 05-03-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114458)
After you have done the panel interview, does anyone know if DBS will send a rejection email if you have not been selected?

Nope I don't think so.. Did you receive the onboarding email approximately a week after your interview? There were additional tasks like submitting a credit bureau consebt form. Havent got an offer from them yet, but that should be the next step

Unregistered 05-03-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114461)
Nope I don't think so.. Did you receive the onboarding email approximately a week after your interview? There were additional tasks like submitting a credit bureau consebt form. Havent got an offer from them yet, but that should be the next step

I received the credit bureau consent form before the interview itself. But the HR intern collecting all the documents told me that I'll hear from them in 2-3 weeks. I didnt receive any onboarding email though... So was just wondering