Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160975)
He didnt say he got an offer dude. He was comparing based on the prev salary. Lame

Offers were out before SME. You realise that HR will go through the package briefly when they call you right? You donít actually have to wait to sign the contract right. If it makes you feel better, by all means go ahead and fool yourself lol. Yes, DBS GA is no longer 3.8k. SME Bankers are not glorified personal bankers.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160980)
Offers were out before SME. You realise that HR will go through the package briefly when they call you right? You donít actually have to wait to sign the contract right. If it makes you feel better, by all means go ahead and fool yourself lol. Yes, DBS GA is no longer 3.8k. SME Bankers are not glorified personal bankers.

It's ok. You're probably the NUS guy who is salty from the SIM forums who have gotten a 2.5k traineeship rather than a "lousy 3.8k GA role from DBS"

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160982)
It's ok. You're probably the NUS guy who is salty from the SIM forums who have gotten a 2.5k traineeship rather than a "lousy 3.8k GA role from DBS"

If it makes you feel better I guess. Just a word of advice though, please donít strut DBS GA around as a trophy. It will make you look really stupid. Am genuinely concerned that your peers might think less of you behind your back. Good luck if you received an offer and you wish to accept. Going to start work now, all the best in everyoneís future endeavours!

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160855)
Thanks for the reply. Will call the number tomorrow that I have missed.

We pray hard that HR call by batches. Instead to call all within a day. And hopefully the number 7 is not correct. Hopefully they take more candidate.

any updates from this guy?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160984)
If it makes you feel better I guess. Just a word of advice though, please donít strut DBS GA around as a trophy. It will make you look really stupid. Am genuinely concerned that your peers might think less of you behind your back. Good luck if you received an offer and you wish to accept. Going to start work now, all the best in everyoneís future endeavours!

Starting work at your 2.5k traineeship? At where?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160986)
any updates from this guy?

Hi... I am that guy who posted that.

So I actually call back to the number and there was an automated voice from DBS. I followed the instructions of the automated voice and they redirected by to this china sounding HR person saying that I need to pay a fee to allow for an incoming transfer of a sum of money

Should I pay? If I dont pay would I still get an offer

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160995)
Hi... I am that guy who posted that.

So I actually call back to the number and there was an automated voice from DBS. I followed the instructions of the automated voice and they redirected by to this china sounding HR person saying that I need to pay a fee to allow for an incoming transfer of a sum of money

Should I pay? If I dont pay would I still get an offer

Just pay. Think about the long term

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160994)
Starting work at your 2.5k traineeship? At where?

Yeah you're right i got into a traineeship but so what?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:54 AM

Lol stop all these pointless arguing on salary and stuff la.

Serious note. Those received the contract for GA Ops/SME banking already must we scan and submit or can we sign digitally

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161003)
Yeah you're right i got into a traineeship but so what?

Lol. The retarded self replies and trolling is off the charts.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2