Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160831)
Hey, I also received a call from the same number. I picked up and i can confirm that it came from dbs, although the voice was automated. They asked me to press some number to connect me with hr personnel (? i cant rmb what was said) but cause i had a test that was starting in 3 minutes so i did not proceed further. Im also hoping the people who received the offer can help on this

LOL wtf this is damn fake who is trolling here.

I got the offer but it is from a landline who called and there is no automated voice.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160836)
LOL wtf this is damn fake who is trolling here.

I got the offer but it is from a landline who called and there is no automated voice.

Hope the trollers one day get trolled themselves.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160837)
Hope the trollers one day get trolled themselves.

Then can share the first 4 digit number you received? we are not the trollers. Just anxious to find out. Already got a post mentioned that he had missed a call because of some test tried to call back later but was routed to automated, it could be the HR person was not at her/his desk. Because you have managed to pick up, to you it was a mainline.

Is it too difficult to share this infor?

Is ok for those did not managed to receive the call, call tomorrow and find out.

Saw another post stated this year only select 7, but was not answer when been asked by another post to verify. It may not be 7.

Good luck to all, it could be HR is starting to call to offer the candidate by this week. Since some already mentioned that have already received the offer today.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160814)
Pay is 3800, same as always. That’s what my HR friend told me. No idea why people find it worthwhile to troll. Go google and you can easily confirm this figure.

Is this true?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160840)
Then can share the first 4 digit number you received? we are not the trollers. Just anxious to find out. Already got a post mentioned that he had missed a call because of some test tried to call back later but was routed to automated, it could be the HR person was not at her/his desk. Because you have managed to pick up, to you it was a mainline.

Is ok for those did not managed to receive the call, call tomorrow and find out.

Saw another post stated this year only select 7, but was not answer when been asked by another post to verify. It may not be 7.

Good luck to all, it could be HR is starting to call to offer the candidate by this week. Since some already mentioned that have already received the offer today.

Hi, I was the one who posted about receiving the same number as you. I can only verify with you if we received the same number by saying that the last digit of the number is a 7 as well. (Our first 4 was the same). I received it very early in the morning. They will probably go on about how its just a lucky random number guess or whatever, its up to them to believe what they want. Hopefully both of us got the same number then. The automated voice asked for urgent documents that I have yet to submit. Again, im also praying that we got it as well but we failed to submit some stuff.

Cheers

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160840)

Genuinely suggest you call HR Tmr to check yourself, instead of checking here. Have a good night rest.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160846)
Genuinely suggest you call HR Tmr to check yourself, instead of checking here. Have a good night rest.

Ya that for sure. Am surprise that the offer was out so early. And even surprise:

1) How to one post know only 7 will be selected.
2) For those not received call today is not shortlisted.
3) Received call, but unable to share the number (of course cannot force)

How was so sure about that?

Not all candidate able to pick up call when it ring.

Thanks.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160850)
Ya that for sure. Am surprise that the offer was out so early. And even surprise:

Thanks.

1) questionable but the guy may have asked HR during the call.
2) the intake is pretty small yea, it doesn't take long to call up the shortlisted ones. If I'm HR I will probably do it one shot. So it's a good guess that those that didn't get the call = not shortlisted
3) it's the exact same extension that called me for the panel interview, hope this helps bro.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160852)
1) questionable but the guy may have asked HR during the call.
2) the intake is pretty small yea, it doesn't take long to call up the shortlisted ones. If I'm HR I will probably do it one shot. So it's a good guess that those that didn't get the call = not shortlisted
3) it's the exact same extension that called me for the panel interview, hope this helps bro.

Thanks for the reply. Will call the number tomorrow that I have missed.

We pray hard that HR call by batches. Instead to call all within a day. And hopefully the number 7 is not correct. Hopefully they take more candidate.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160850)

Thanks.

I think this guy is a troll. Why the shortlisted sme banking graduate associate angmoh so cui one. Sound like some 40 year old bbfa uncle typing